Chapter 3

As I started packing my stuff as in Pjs ( Booty cut shorts and a nice tang top), Jeans, my favorite vests, more tang tops, shoulder hanging shirts, regular graphic tshirts, and Long tshirts just to make me comfy if i decide to go to sleep in it. Right when i was packing my lingerie items, to go on top, Logan walked in and did one of those cat whistles. " Whoa, i think you should just pack those Babe, and also if you don't mind me picking out the best ones for your first sleepover tonight?" Logan grinned.

"Oh Gross, Logan, Get out and call your other brothers in here!!! " I shouted.

" Nah they will do the same exact thing i just did....5 seconds ago... " He said while chuckleing.

I grunted and threw the rest of my clothes in my bags. " Well im done packing anyways... so tell them to grab my pillows and sheets, etc.... " I said to Logan.

Then after telling him, Logan walked out of room and then back in without any of the boys. Instead he had one of my bras, and a big smirk on his face.

" well what do we have here?" Logan questioned.

I just stood there looking at him, knowing he was going to say something else. I watched as he looked at the size tag and started bursting into laughter.

" Wow Girl, not only are you hott but dangggg you got big size breast, well bigger than my ex gf's." Logan said.

I still stood there shocked and then answered, " Well i did grow over these years and even though i cant rember you guys... anyways put my BRA DOWN!!!" I said to him.

Then He walked out of the room with it and began talking to the guys.

I thought i heard oooo's and awes and before i even walked out of the room, all 7 of them came bursting through my door.

" what the heck!! what are you doing, get out of my stuff!!" I yelled at them while they were going through the rest of my lingerie in my droor, ( i Left it there just in case i came back.)

" Nothing sweetheart just picking out the best pair of undies for you." Nathan told me with a grin.

" Ewwwwww! Seriously just go back to your house and wait there, This seemed like a bad idea letting you guys here and help me pack, the only ones that are the best so far are Asher, Taylor, and Drew. " Ugh Go away the rest of you!" Instead of listening to me they took my pilows, sheets. blankets and beanie bag from my room.

" So Logan did tell you what i wanted you to do??" I questioned. They all nodded. " Good boys, now take my mirror, makeup, shampoos/conditions, lotions and body wash back to your house... Chop Chop!" I said to them with a smirk on my face.

All of them did exactly as i told them and after 3 hours we finally got all that i needed and went back to their home.