03

*Natalia's POV*
When we got there it was the last minute of the game and it's a penalty kick. Scott is kicking it and this is the point that could make them win.

"GOOOOOOOOOOOOOALLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!" Everyone screams.

"Woo hoo! Scott!" I yell in his direction.

Some kids pats Scott's shoulder and points at me saying something. Probably getting Scott's attention for me.

Scott turns around and his gaze locks with mine and he smiles wide. He runs over to me and I jump into his arms. I cry into his shoulder as we hug.

"I missed you Nat!" He cried as he set me down.

"I missed you more Scottie!" I replied.

"Stop you know I hate that nickname!" He chuckles.

"Mmm.... Who's the cutie Scott?!" This kid comes up to us and asked.

"This is Natalia! She used to be my foster sister!" Scott answered.

"Well Natalia, I'm Eddy, Scott's friend. Nice to meet such a pretty girl. There is not many pretty girls here." He said smiling an award winning smile.

"H-hi .... U-um .... Hi." I stammered while blushing beat red.

Scott just sat there wiggling his eyebrows at us. I guess we were staring at each other too long. Oh well.

"Well, Scott, we have another surprise at home for you." I told him all giddy.

"Oh yeah, I meant to ask why you are here?" He asked.

"That's part of the surprise!" I answered.

He looked so confused it was too cute.

I dragged him to the car as he shouted a goodbye to Eddy.

*at home*

"Alright are you ready for the surprise!" Mom asked all giddy just like I was.

"Heck yea!" He answered.

"Well Natalia is now-" mom got cut off.

*knock knock*