04

*Scott POV*
It was the last minute of the game. Score 15-15. If I make this penalty we win. I close my eyes and step backwards. I start forward and kick.
My eyes still closed.

"GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOALLLLL!!!!!!!!" Everyone screamed.

"Woo hoo! Scott!" A vaguely familiar voice shouted.

Eddy came up to me.

"Dude there is some hottie calling for you. If you don't take her I might." He pats my shoulder and points behind me.

I turn around and meet the gaze of a very special person. I smile and dash up to her.

She jumps into my arms and crys on my shoulder.

"I missed you so much Nat!" I cried as I set her down.

"I missed you more Scottie!" She said.

"Stop you know I hate that nickname!" I chuckled.

"Mmm .... Who's the cutie Scott?" Eddy asked.

"This is Natalia! She used to be my foster sister!" I answered.

"Well Natalia, I'm Eddy, Scott's friend. Nice to meet such a pretty girl. There is not many pretty girls here." He said smiling at her.

"H-hi .... U-um .... Hi." She stammered while blushing beat red.

I just sat there wiggling my eyebrows at them. They were staring at each other too long.

"Well, Scott, we have another surprise at home for you." She told me all giddy.

"Oh yeah, I meant to ask why you are here?" I asked.

"That's part of the surprise!" She answered.

She dragged me to the car as I shouted a goodbye to Eddy.

*at home*

"Alright are you ready for the surprise!" Mom asked all giddy.

"Heck yea!" I answered.

"Well Natalia is now-" mom got cut off.

*knock knock*

"I'll be right back." Mom said.

We sat in an award silence. 

"NO YOU GIVE ME MY CHILD BACK RIGHT NOW YOU BITCH!" Someone screamed.

*slap*

"Mom!" I shouted as I ran over to the door.

Natalia assisted my mom as I delt with this man.

"Who are you?" I asked innocently.

"I am her father and I would like to bring her back home!" He shouted pointing at Natalia.

"Correction: you WERE  my adopted father. And you are not allowed to have me back 'cuz you are supposed to be in jail. And I already have a new family." Natalia shouted.

I just called 911 cuz he was supposed to be in jail as Natalia said.

They came and took him away.

"What do you mean you have a family now?" I asked her, a little said at the fact she was just gonna leave me again.

"Well that's part of the surprise! Right mom?" She smiled.

I instantly knew that she was my sister now. Adopted or not. She's still my baby sis.

I pulled her and our mom into a group hug. Of course eddy had to ruin the moment by walking in.

"Oh I uh Natalia I think this is yours. You dropped it." He said handing her a necklace.

"Thanks!" She blushed.

"You kept it!?" I asked. She actually kept the necklace I gave her before she moved away.

"Yea, why wouldn't I? I promised never to take it off and that was the one time I did

"Yea, why wouldn't I? I promised never to take it off and that was the one time I did. But it was an accident." She said while trying to put it on.

"Here, do you need some help with that?" Eddy asked her smiling at her.

"Oh I need to go check the oven!" Mom said making an excuse.

"And I need to go help her." I said.

Once we got into the kitchen we sat down at the table.

"I think I know someone who has a crush!" I said wiggling my eyebrows.

"And I think he likes her back." Mom replied.