Taken

The day at work went normally. They were busy with 6 cases all committed by the same guy. They know them at by the DNA evidence. They still haven't figured out who it is but Elliot sent everyone home to get some rest. Liv is walking home as she needs some fresh air to calm down. She hears something behind her so she turns and nothing is there. She thinks to herself, 'You're just over reacting. Stop being so jumpy. No one is falling you. You just saw that. Just calm down.' Liv manages to calm down and a block away from her apartment she gets hit over the head by a rock and gets knocked out. Her kidnapper handcuffs her hands together and duck tapes her mouth together. He ties her legs together and throws her in the van. He searches her phone for the name boss. Which also comes up as Elliot and he texts him acting as Liv saying 'I don't feel well and I don't know how long I'll be out. Don't try to contact me. I won't be using my phone' he replies 'okay'. The kidnapper looks satisfied and throws Liv's phone and then drives Liv to the middle of no where and places her in a windowless room. He unties, un handcuffs, and unducktapes her. He leaves the room and locks it with ten locks. Liv wakes up hours later when she hears the 10 locks unlocking and says,"Who are you? What do you want with me?"
   "I'm Anthony and this is your new home."
................................................................
A/N: I know this first chapter is a little boring.. Bare with me though next chapter definitely not be boring