5 1/2 months later

Liv and the kids have been in therapy for 5 1/2 months and they have improved a lot. Liv wants to start the kids in homeschool so she can get them caught up before starting regular school. "El I think I should homeschool the kids. I don't want to go back to work. I-I can't go back to work. I did after Lewis and I got a bunch of looks. I can't do it again and I won't do it again."
   "Liv you're gonna have to expose them to the rest of the world."
   "I will but I want to get the kids caught up to where they should be before I put them in regular school."
   "Okay we'll get them enrolled tomorrow for now how about me and you have some alone time," El says kissing Liv down her neck.
   Liv closes her eyes and tries to stay calm as she knows it's only El and he wouldn't hurt her. Out of habit Liv says,"My love the kids are still here."
   "They are spending the day with Amanda. We are all alone."
   El picks up Liv and lays her on the bed. El undresses Liv and she lets him. El waits to see if Liv is ready. Liv snaps out of it and says,"El what are you doing? Why am I naked?"
   "We were about to have sex but I stopped because I wanted to make sure you were okay with it."
   "I-I was back there. I always just let him do whatever. If he wanted me to egg him on I would, I would lay there and do whatever he wanted me to do. I'm sorry El. I love you but I'm not ready for this. You deserve to be happy with someone who can give you what you need without having flashbacks," Liv says tears running down her face.
   "Liv I don't care about the flashbacks. I can wait to have sex until you get better. I just want you and only you. If you want me to be happy then let me stay because I'm happy with you and the kids."
   "You really mean that?" Liv asks stunned.
   "Yes I really mean that. Livva I love you and the kids more than anything. I wouldn't trade you guys for anything in the world. I never want to leave you ever again."
   A/N: this is the end of this book. I wanted to end it in a really cute way. On the other hand, I am making a sequel and calling it The Basement Again