6 years later

Liv is still in that room with not one but 3 kids. There is Meghan Joy Benson who is 6. Next is Edward Rylee Benson who is 4. And then there is Ally Nicole Benson who is 3. Every since she was kidnapped she gave up hope of getting out of this room. She figures that the squad gave up hope of ever finding her again. They probably think the is dead. All of the kids are eating the breakfast. Meghan walks over to Liv with the oatmeal and says,"Mama please eat. You haven't eaten in weeks."
"Okay baby." Liv takes the oatmeal and eats it which surprisingly fills her up. "Thanks baby."
The kids play while Liv watches them. At night when Anthony unlocks the door the kids run and hide in and behind the cupboard. "Hello, my love," Liv says wanting to throw up.
"Why don't the kids ever stay out when I come in?"
"Because they are scared of you."
"Tell them to come out please."
Liv walks over to her kids and says,"Come on out but stay near mommy. Okay?"
They all nod and come out staying near their mom. "I have presents for all of you."
He hands them each a bag. They take the bags scared. Meghan opens it and finds a really short dress. "Mommy what is this?" She pulls out the dresses.
   Liv takes it and says,"My daughter is now wearing this."
   "She's our daughter and she will wear it if I say so."
   Liv nods and says,"Okay my love. Just please don't hurt her."
   Anthony nods and says,"Go out the dress on now."
   Meghan goes behind the cabinet and does as told. When she comes out Edward opens his gift which is a new outfit that is a tank top and really short shorts. "Go put it on."
   "Mommy do I have to. It doesn't look comfy."
   Liv nods and he does as told. He goes behind the cabinet and gets changed. When he comes back out Ally is taking out her present which is the same dress as Meghan's but smaller. Without even asking she goes and changes. When she comes back Anthony hands Liv a bag. Liv takes it and opens it. Inside there is a blue strapless mini dress. Liv looks at him and he says,"Change right here."
   Liv changes in front of them and the dress goes to right below her private. "Thanks for the presents, my love. We love them don't we kids." The kids nod in agreement knowing if they don't their mom will get hurt.
   "You've taught them well. Now I have somewhere to be."
   He walks to the door and opens it. Out of habit, even though it disgusts Liv, Liv says,"Goodbye my love."