Shopping

The next morning Liv's kids wake her up and Ally says,"Mommy can we have toast now? We always have toast after we wake up."
"No baby. How about mommy takes you guys to eat waffles and pancakes."
"Okay mom,"Meghan says speaking for her siblings also. "But can we wear something different?"
"Of course. I have some old clothes that should fit you guys. But first we need to shower or bath."
"What's that?" James asks.
"It uses water but it cleans you and you wash your hair and body with soap. My shower is pretty big if you want to all shower together we can."
The kids all nod and follow their mom into the bathroom. Liv grabs 8 towels and starts getting undressed and the kids get undressed when they see their mom undressing. It's not the first now they've all seen each other naked. Liv starts the water on lukewarm. They all get in and Liv shows them how to shower. Afterwards Liv gives them clothes that fit and are appropriate and Liv gets dressed. She combs her kids hair, braiding Meghan's, Ally's, Margaret's, and Kaitlin's while leaving Edward's, James's, and Anthony's hair as it is. Then she does her own hair like she did her girls hair. "Alright kids we have to go down the stairs to get to mommy's van."
They nod and Liv grabs her keys and the rest of the cash that Amanda gave her along with 1,000 dollars she has in her bedroom in the wall. They leave and go down the stairs without any of the kids freaking out. When they get to Liv's van Meghan sits in the back to keep her younger siblings calm while their mom drives to breakfast. They eat at the Waffle House and everyone stuffs down at least 5 waffles. Liv pays for the food and Anthony says,"Can we come back here more often?"
"Sure baby. Now who is ready to go shopping for clothes."
"Not me. I wanna go see auntie Amanda. She was nice Elliot was mean," Meghan says and the others agree.
"Okay sweeties. She should be at the precinct right now so let's head there."
They head to the car and Liv drives to the precinct thinking 'Maybe if Amanda stays with them I can get some errands done like getting my credit cards back and looking at houses.' Once they reach the precinct they take the elevator up. Once they get to the floor they walk into the bullpen and when El sees Liv he walks over and says,"Liv can we talk alone?"
"Sure just give me a minute." Liv turns and looks at her kids who are frightened and says,"Mommy will be okay. I promise Elliot won't hurt me. Just stay with auntie Amanda okay."
They all nod and walk to Amanda except Meghan who stays behind with her mom and says,"Mom promise me that when you're done talking to him you'll come right back to me."
"I promise sweetheart. Now promise me something."
"Anything mom."
"I know you're only 11 almost 12 but I need your help. I can't do this alone. I know you never got a chance to be a kid but I trust you, I believe in you. I need your help with the younger ones. I need you to promise me that if something ever happens to me again that you'll protect them. You'll never let anyone separate any of you. That you'll raise them."
"Okay mom. I promise but you have to teach me how to. But nothing is going to happen to you mom right?"
"I don't know sweetie. I'm going to have to come back to this job and on this job anything can happen to me. That is how your dad found me."
"Mom don't come back to this job. I see how you look at Elliot and how he looks at you. It's just like how you look at us with love. He's the guy you need."
"He's married sweetie and has 5 kids of his own. Now I have to go talk to him okay."
Meghan nods and goes over to her siblings and Amanda. Liv knocks on El's office door. "Come on in Liv."
Liv walks in and closes the door behind her. "What did you want to talk about?"
"Three things actually. First one is Liv me and Kathy divorced. I found out that Eli isn't mine and we got divorced."
"I'm so sorry El," Liv says kind of happy now that the man she loves is available.
"Second, Liv I love you. I always have and always will. I was about to die when I found out that you were gone. The only thing that kept me going is knowing that you were alive somewhere. I could feel that you were alive and we were looking but when you came into the precinct yesterday I was overwhelmed with happiness and when you said your love was gone and you wanted him back I just couldn't understand and that's why I yelled. Liv--"
Liv cuts him off right there and says,"El he made me call him his love. I didn't want to he made me. His real name was Anthony. He had me name one of my sons after him. El I love you too more than anything in the world and I want to be with you. It's just I don't come first anymore I have 7 other people out there to think about and they need me El more than anything. The only reason they wanted to come here is because they wanted to see Amanda. They don't like you Elliot they think you're mean and will hurt me. We need to show them that all men aren't the same before we start a relationship."
"I understand Liv. I just wanted to know if you felt the same about me as I do about you."
"I do El I really do. Maybe you should come over tonight and have dinner with us. Last night we had Chinese and they loved it so maybe they should try Italian tonight. I want them to experience different foods. They love any drink. So is it a date?"
"It's a date. Oh another thing Liv. I need to know if you will be coming back."
"I don't think I will Elliot. I can't do that to my kids. I'm just going to get a normal job Elliot. I have a few errands to run. Can they stay here? I don't want them to get bored at the bank and looking at a house."
"I understand. Of course they can stay Liv. Just one more thing. Are they going to be freaking out if you're not here."
"I don't know they might. Last night I wasn't in the same room as them for 2 minutes and they were scared and Ally was crying. Meghan can comfort the younger ones pretty good she did it all the time but she needs comforted to. So I think I'll just take them with me as long as Amanda can come also."
"Sure. Have Amanda come in here."
Liv walks over to her kids and Amanda and all of her kids jump off of Amanda and climb on their mom. "Calm down sweetums."
"Momma are you okay? Did he hurt you?" Edward asks.
"No babies. Elliot and Fin are different. They are nice I promise." Liv sits down at her old desk and her kids sits on her lap and the desk. "Oh Amanda, El wants to talk to you."
Amanda gets up and walks into El's office and closes the door and says,"Liv said you wanted to talk to me."
"Yes, Liv needs your help. I'll keep you clocked in but I need you to run some errands with Liv. Her kids won't let her go anywhere without them and she has to get her credit cards back and looking through houses so you need to keep the kids calm. Liv will be there so you won't be handling 7 kids by yourself but Liv says Meghan knows how to keep the younger ones calm but she does it so often she doesn't know how to stay calm herself."
"No need to explain further. I get it. I'd love to help Liv. Is she coming back to work?"
"You should talk to Liv about that."
Amanda nods and walks out to Liv and the kids. "Let's go kids. Me, you, and auntie Amanda are going to run some errands."
"Okay as long as we are with you mommy," Anthony says. "I want uppy," Anthony continues.
Liv picks him up and says,"Anyone else?"
   "Me mommy," Margaret says throwing her hands up.
   I picker her up and we all go down to my van.
   It takes 3 hours to get Liv's credit cards and bank working again. Afterwords they go to lunch and Meghan says,"Why are eating in the middle of the day?"
"Because you're suppose to. It's called lunch time."
They nod and Ally says,"I am hungry."
The others nod in agreement. "How about we try some Mexican food?" Liv says knowing how much Amanda loves Mexican.
After lunch, they go look at houses and they find a 9 bedroom 9 bath house that the kids love so Liv makes an offer on it. Then they go shopping and the kids try and pick out sex clothes because that's all the know how to wear but Liv says,"No kids. Wear normal clothes. These aren't normal."
They nod and pick out clothes like their mom. Then they go home because it is 6pm and El should be over at 7pm. They put their clothes in different piles in the guest room to keep them separated. El knocks on the door at 7pm sharp. Liv opens it and says,"Come on in El. Kids come here please and help me."
The kids run in when their mom says help me thinking she is being hurt and when she realizes that Liv says,"Me and El need help with the food."
They relax and help set the table up. James says,"Why is he here? We don't like him."
"He is here to show you that all men aren't bad. Mommy loves him very much and he loves mommy. We would never hurt each other just like I would never hurt you or you would never hurt me."
They nod understanding what their mom just said and decide to give Elliot a chance. By the end of dinner all the kids love El and starts to open up to him. Liv sees that El has them under control and mouths 'I'm going to take a shower,' to El who nods and plays with the kids.