Love triangle

I was angry! Words couldn't explain how mad I was. Screw it! I wasn't dealing with this anymore, I just need to be alone for one god damn second. I found myself getting into a very short skirt and cute tank top. I threw on some makeup and walked out of my house. Ever since Sameer came back into my life and Raj being MIA, I've been living in the apartment because he's never really here which makes me mad and sad. I headed down to a small club downtown and needed a drink. I got in no problem and hadn't been to this kind of place in almost two years. As I downed my first drink I was getting a call from Sameer.
"What do you want?" I said down the phone.
"Meera? Where are you I can barely hear you." He shouted into the phone.
"A club, I don't have time to talk to you." I said before hanging up the phone and found myself having to go to the bathroom. I jumped up from my seat at the bar and pushed through the dancing people to get to the bathrooms. I reached the bathroom and walked in. Two drunk girls were singing as I walked in. They pushed pass me and walked out. This place was so disgusting. But It was decent enough to do some thinking. After I did my business I walked out of the stall and stared into the mirror. The girl I saw was so lost. Sameer was my first love, Raj was about to be my new fiancé and soon to be husband but Sameer showed up. The feelings I had for Sameer started burning inside again and I didn't get engaged, making Raj different and secretive not to mention ruining him. Arguments with both of them were so different. Raj took things bit by bit, Sameer just yells and tries to win the argument. As I was thinking about how different they both were the bathroom door flung open with a bang and I jumped. I turned around and saw a very angry Sameer standing in the doorway. Shit. He closed the door... Locked it, and walked over to me.
"What the hell" he said getting real close to me. I felt my heart skip beats as he gave me an intense look.
"Sameer, I can't deal with this right now." I said backing up against the wall.
"You love me, not him. Me." He said with uncertainty in his voice.
"No I don't." I gulped. I was lying to myself, but it was also a lie that I didn't love Raj because I did.
"Your lying." He said smirking.
"I'm not. I don't want you." I tried to convince myself that was true but my mind was saying no.
"I didn't come here for you" the words fell out of his mouth shocking me. Then who did he come for? Why did I care?!
"Then why the hell are you here?" I questioned.
"You know what? Your right." He said turning around to leave but again my mind got the best of me.
"Yeah, that's right just run away!" I yelled. He turned around so quick.
"I wish I fucking could!" He yelled throwing his hands up in defeat.
"But I can't!" He said breathing heavily.
"Cause your in here" he said pointing at his head.
"And here." He said placing his hand over his heart.
"Part of me would give anything for you to just disappear... Just be fucking gone. But there's a tiny part... The rest of me... The rest of me would take even this shit feeling right now over any other feeling over any other girl. Because compared to this I haven't felt a single fucking thing in my life." He said with anger and tears pricking his eyes.
"Shut up." I said lowly but confident.
"I love you Meera, I do." He said coming close to me and holding onto my arms.
"But..." I started.
"But it doesn't matter, nothing matters... Cause you don't want me... Do you?" He said intensely.
"No" I said confidently.
"Your lying" he laughed
"Fuck off!" I said pushing him away from me. He gathered what just happened and unlocked the door slamming it shut behind him. The words he had just spat out to me finally processed and I cried. I knew he loved me and I knew I still loved him. It's only a matter of time until I'll be left with no one. I love Raj, but I love Sameer. I can't live without either of them. I gathered all my emotions and touched up my makeup before walking out of the bathroom. I left the club and decided to go back to the apartment and pack some stuff to go to my parents. I drove and drove until I parked in a spot. I got out of the car and walked into the building. I reached the apartment and walked in. For the first time in a while Raj was actually there. He was pacing. When I shut the door his head shot up and looked at me. He raced over to me and placed his arms around my waist and buried his head in my neck.
"Don't scare me like that Meera!" He said placing a kiss on my neck. It was 3am and I didn't know why he was so worried, it wasn't like he was here all the time anyway.
"What do you mean" I said wrapping my arms around him feeling safe. He pulled away from me and kissed my forehead.
"Every night when your asleep, I come to make sure your okay. When I arrived and you weren't here and I panicked." He said cupping my cheeks and letting a tear roll down his face.
"Raj" I said letting myself collapse in his arms. I let myself cry and let myself be wrapped around him. In this moment the world around us wasn't there, but little did I know... I was about to uncover some dark secrets....