Im yours

I felt my heart drop and Raj's grip around me tighten.
"Get away from her" Sameer growled at Raj
"No, get out of her house" Raj replied angrily.
"Hey asshole, who do you think you are coming around here and telling us what to do" Arush said standing up and getting into Sameer's face.
"Who the hell are you" Sameer said glaring at Arush.
"Excuse me? Ever heard of a thing called siblings" Raina said getting up with anger in her tone.
"Um yeah" Sameer said in an annoyed tone. Raj stood up with me still in his arms and we stood back as we let Sameer meet Raj's siblings.
"We are the people you should fear" Kabir said pushing on Sameer's chest. Sameer's face showed a slight bit a fear but a lot of anger.
"So wanna tell me who you are?" Sameer said regaining his posture and glaring down each one of Raj's siblings.
"We are Raj's siblings" Mohini said looking pissed off. Sameer's face dropped and he looked confused and scared before he blinked his eyes twice and put on a nasty smirk.
"Your parents must've loved getting on, right?" Sameer said and not even in a nano second Raj was over there throwing a punch in Sameer's face. He fell on the floor and was covering his eye.
"Don't you dare speak a word against my parents you bastard." Raj said rubbing his fist.
"Why are you here?" Rahul said standing next to Raj.
"I only came to talk to her" he said with Pain in his voice and looking at me. Raj looked at me and I gave him a reassuring look.
"Fine, but I swear you make any moves... your dead." Raj said and slightly kicked Sameer's leg before taking his siblings upstairs. Sameer stood up and his eye was starting to bruise. He walked over to me and the tension was building as he didn't say a word but stared at me. Besides the fact that his eye was now swollen and slightly bruised, it looked like he had been crying.
"Tell me it's not true Meera" he said with sadness and pain roaring is his voice.
"What's not true" I said swallowing hard. His eyes met mine and he held them there for a minute before a small flow of tears fell from his eyes. He dropped to his knees and grabbed my waist. I felt like I couldn't do anything I stayed still.
"Tell me your not pregnant with his kid" he cried out leaning his head on my stomach.
"Tell me it's not true" he said crying into my saree. A small shower of pity washed over me as I placed my hands in his hair. He was upset I was pregnant, he was angry that Raj was the one I loved, he was sad that he let me go. I knew because of the way he was holding onto my waist and crying.
"Sameer, please look at me" I said as he muffled his sobs.
"That bastard won" he sighed and dropped his hands from my waist. I grabbed his hands and stood him up so he was looking at me.
"yes I am pregnant" I said as I met his pain filled eyes. He looked at me and wiped the stray tear leaving his eyes.
"But I love you Meera" he said grabbing my hands in his and with plead in his tone.
"If our love story was supposed to be completed, you wouldn't have left me standing at the alter" I said releasing my hands from his.
"I was scared Meera, I loved you immensely. To this day I love you immensely. I made a lie and told you I was with some girl named Ishita, I thought I was ready for marriage but I wasn't and backed away. I didn't know you'd completely kick me out of your life." He said with sadness in his voice.
"But did you ever think about how badly it affected me? I loved you" I said feeling tears pricking the corners of my eyes.
"Loved..." he said trying not to cry but failed.
"Yes Sameer, I loved you. Our love story ended and I started a new one. Now I love Raj, and he loves me. I'm carrying his child for Christ sake" I said looking at how hurt Sameer looked.
"So I'm just the past" he sighed trailing off in his last words
"Haan, sorry Sameer but that's just how life is. If you don't take the chance while it's sitting in your hands... it can never be yours after that." I said and he looked at me with so many emotions floating in his eyes.
"I'll always love you Meera" he said and placed a kiss on my cheek. I didn't move in fact I was too distracted to move. I felt his arms being placed around my waist and built up the anger inside me pushing him away.
"Stop it! You never loved me!" I yelled feeling tears pricking my eyes.
"I've always loved you, from the day I met you!" He shouted slightly.
"Then why are you lying!" I yelled.
"I'm not!" He shouted back.
"You just told me that there was no Ishita, when there is! And I saw you with her, your own brother even confirmed that you were with a girl named Ishita!" I yelled feeling the tears fall from my eyes. He looked confused but then looked angry.
"Fine I lied, but I never lied about loving you" he said trying to place his hands on my shoulders but slapped him away. I turned around and he was facing my back.
"Go" I said stopping the tears that were falling.
"But Meera I-" he said and I cut him off.
"Just go! I don't want you here! I never wanted you to show up in the first place! Just leave!" I yelled and turned to face him. He looked hurt but did as I said and slowly started for the stairs. After he was out of my sight I gathered myself and put my head in my hands. A few seconds later I felt strong arms being wrapped around me and holding me close to them. I removed my hands from my face and wrapped them around the familiar body. I felt myself start to sob into his shirt and didn't care either.
"Shhh, it's okay" he said kissing my temple.
"I... i" is all I manage to spit out and felt his arms tighten around me. I continued to sob into his shirt until he lifted my chin.
"My babies need to rest" he said kissing me. I love him. I love Raj. He was soft and caring with me where Sameer was so aggressive and hurtful. Raj was happy about me being pregnant, Sameer was angry and sad. The only thing the two have in common is that they both love me. But me? I love Raj. I felt my hands run through Raj's hair and he smiled against my lips as his hands rested on my waist.
"Your mine" he said resting his head against my forehead.
"I'm yours"