Chapter 11

(A day later)

We were at the arcade. Ami was reading out stuff about the moon."The moon. It's mass is one-eighth of the Eath's, gravity on the surface is one sixth that of Earth's , and it's diameter-" "DAMN IT! " All eyes on me, as I was on the floor , clutching my amulet. "You ok, Cheryl?" Naru asked. "Um, yeah , fine thanks." Mako looked at me. "You sound annoyed." "Fifteenth time. FIFTEENTH TIME I'm getting a no-show. Can't locate him because of BLOODY-" I muttered and banged my fist against the floor. Softly. "I'll go insane one of these days." "Hopefully not," Minako said. "You can't locate him?" Rei asked. "Just when I'm about to-" I raised my hands and did a 'blocking' motion. "That's a sucks." Minako said. "Don't do it again. Luna'll get us answers." I sighed. "That's exactly what I DON'T get. How in the world will go to the moon?" Ami nodded. "I agree with Cheryl. How?" Luna said, "It'll happen when the time comes." At this point Naru called Usagi to play. I smiled. "Anyway, look who popped up." A little head with auburn-brownish hair with ponytails popped from behind the machine. She giggled. "Jemma!" I said happily. "Hey! I'm Cheryl's little sister. Nice to meet you all." To Ami, Rei, Mako and Minako she whispered, streching her toes."It's ok. I know." All of them sighed in relief. "Anyway, let's all have fun!" She said. She went to the second Sailor V game and started to play. I smiled. She really did help everyone cheer up. After a while I we split up , and I said, "When the time comes, come to my house before that." The girls exchanged looks. It was like they all had quick decision-change and then they said, "Sure." "And, one more thing, take these." I said, handing then, one gem-petal from my amulet. It was easy to break, and it regrew after I broke off one. "Keep them by your side. We can all locate each thanks to this." They nodded. "Okie, bye peeps!" "Bye!"