Chapter 38

❤️Morning❤️
I wake up to the smell of pancakes. I wake Nicky up and we head down. "Good Morning!" Nicky and I say in unison. "Good Morning" Our moms reply. "Who wants pancakes?" Mom asks. "I do!" We all say in unison. So we all eat and since me and mom are going home I decide to get ready at home. Okay, so when we we're at the beach, Harry messaged me saying he was going to propose. So I decided to help. That's Harry messaged mom saying he has to tell something. Okay, back to present. So I pack my things and go with Mom home. We go home and I get ready. I wash off my beach hair and pamper myself. I get to my closet and dress up.  Which consists of a pink collar sleeveless crop top,  Black legging, dark greenish chucks.

I dry my hair and let it be

I dry my hair and let it be. I only apply natural make up. I go down stairs and mom wasn't ready yet. So I eat food. (A/N: So, Harry called Kendall. Kendall informed Athena that they're going together. ) Mom goes down wearing a nude-ish pink jumpsuit and some nude heels. Her hair was curled at the bottom.  We head in Mom's car and we drive off. We reach this resturant. We go out and paparazzi was evreywhere. We go in and see Harry. We sit down and few minutes later the resturant's mini orchestra started filming. That's my cue, I filmed. Then Harry got in one knee. "Kendall Nicole Jenner, will you marry me?" Harry asks. "YES I DO" Mom replied. Harry slips on the ring I turn of my phone and congratulate them. "Mom, how will you inform the fam about this?; Harry, how will you tell the band. And, most importantly, how will you guys tell the fans?" I ask. "The band knows" Harry replies. "I know!" Mom says. "We can have dinner and drop the news there" She continues. "For our fans, we'll just post" She suggests. I take a pick of both of them and post '@kendalljenner (not sure of username) future Mrs./ Ms. Kardashian-Jenner-Styles'. I post it and instantly has so many likes and comments. We all head home and Mom calls the fam. I go to my room and sleep.