Chapter 44

--Morning--

"Beep! Beep!" My phone went. So I was forced to get up. I look at my phone and I have message. It's from Cameron. 

Cameron D. : Hey Thena! Wanna hang. I'm in New York because of Magcon. 

ME: Okay! Sure. When?

Cameron D: Today, if you're available..

ME: Sure. I'm free what time? 

Cameron D. : lunch?

Me: Sure. Pick me up at my hotel at 12. Luxury hotel

Cameron D. : k. bye!

--End of convo-- 

I get out of bed and wash up. Once out of the shower I head to my closet and change into a casual attire. I leave a note for mom. I get my shades and a hat. Grab my bag, phone, and the key to the hotel room. I call an uber and head to the nearest mall. I go in and head to stores to find a outfit. after like 30 minutes I was able to pull the perfect outfit. Time check: 11:00. I get an uber again and head to my hotel room. "Good Morning" I said to the guard who opened the door for me. I pass by fans who were screaming so loud screaming my name and security was taming them. I press floor 42. I look for my room and place the key in. I drop my bags in the bed and prepared my make up. I heat up my curling iron and get my dress. 

I take a couple of selfies and message  mom

I take a couple of selfies and message  mom. "I'm here" Cam messaged. I get my bag and keys and head to the lobby. There were a few people who I was able to get in Cam's car with no problem. It's not that I hate my fans. It's a delay sometimes. "Hey Cam" I say. We drive to the restaurant and eat.  We head to his hotel and he tell me something. (im ma make it call style)

Italics Cam. Normal Athena

Athena?

Yes?

I have to tell you something.

Okay?

I

...

like you.

Really? I like you too. 

I know this maybe fast but..

but?

Can you be my girlfriend?

Yes!

After that we hugged and he kissed my cheek. "I promise I won't let go. I love you" He said. "I love you too." I say. "But I have to go now" I say with a disappointed look. "I'll bring you home" He said. We get in his car and I get off. I wave good bye and head to my hotel room. "Mom?" I say once I got in. "In my bedroom" She says.  

Italics Kendall. Bold Athena

I have to tell you something.

Okay?

Me and Cam. are together now!

Really! Congratulations! You finally have a love life!

Mom! 

What?

--End of convo--

Hubby😍💕:Hey wifey!

Me: Wifey?

Cam's POV: 

Me: Hey Wifey!

Wifey😍💕: Wifey?

Me: You don't like it?

Wifey😍💕: I love it hubby!

Me: hubby? I like it. 

Wifey😍💕: So you're my hubby and I'm your wifey.

Me: I agree. 

Athena's POV: 

After our little nicknames I messaged all my friends and told the family in our family groupchat(gc) . They all congratulated me and I get dressed in pajams and sleep.