MY SISTER?!?!

Dedicated to @AngelTheys

----------------------------------------------

When hashtag came back he pulled me away from my family and he said," #i #left # because #i # know # Harry's # daughter

" I opened my mouth dramatically," HARRY'S DAUGHTER?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( this was written by angel theys)

I woke up to the sun's rays beating onto my face. I sat up, squinting. I wonder what to do today.

It was the 3rd week into summer and I haven't even been skiing. I started getting dressed, putting on my favorite shorts that I got in 4th grade and my matching Gucci mittens and scarf. I started to

yawn until I heard a loud bang.

Running downstairs, I yell, "Mom! What is going on? Did you break something?"

My first thought was that she broke one of our expensive Zoo Pal plates, and I was about to cry.

She did that last week and I slapped her in the back of the head with the straw of my Capri-Sun. She angers me.

I reach the living room where she is cooking breakfast.

"What, honey?" she said softly.

"You woke me up because of a loud crash." I was lying. "Don't you dare tell me you broke my second favorite Zoo Pal plate! You already broke my sloth one!" I was yelling.

"I'm sorry I was so loud dear, but I dropped a pancake and broke it." she looked down, sadly, tearing up.

"UGH." I ran out the door in tears because now I was going to starve. She ruined 1 of my 12 pancakes. I hate her. And she didn't even care! She showed no sympathy for the facts the she broke my pancake. I hate my mom. I HATE HER!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( written by me)

" # yeah # her #name # is #robin " said hashtag.

I wish that was my name! A bunch of twilight fan girls came over and started to drool all over hash tag" how did you know her?" They asked. Hashtag looked at the girls and sighed," #she #is #my #girlfriend" good thing hashtag was completely faithful! I know he would NEVER CHEAT! hashtag kissed on of the twilight fan girls. NEVER would he cheat! He then went into detail about him and robin's daughter, shaniqua shinaqa bevalaca. She was 2 days old. Me and hashtag been married for 1 day now! So trustful! Hashtag then kissed another fan girl. Nothing weird happening! I kissed my faithful husband and left to go to the store with my uncle hamster.

A/N- sorry for lack of update comment if you loved AngelTheys' part! The follow her!