Lol! I'm back!

A/N- THANKS FOR 1k GUYS! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" hashtag!" I yelled. It's been like 3 months since I saw him! He came in and slaps me! Isn't he just so sweet! So 1D went on tour so ya. Me and hashtag watched some scary show about a Gina pig, a duck, and a turtle. I think it was called Wonder pets. I peed my pants twice! Well then after it was over, hashtag left and I decided to change out of my pee pants. So, I did then I washed my face. I looked in the mirror and some creeper was standing behind me, but I home alone like in every stereo- typical horror movie. I washed my again then looked up the creeper was gone! Like WTF?! I went to my bed to sleep since it's 7:30. Suddenly, I heard slow scary music, so I went to sleep.

I woke up and looked at the clock , 7:31. .8.1 Pm. WHO WOKE ME UP?! IT'S LIKE THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT! I got up and walked into the living room. A guy with a bloody knife in his hand was sitting on my couch, reading E! . " Rob would never cheat on Kstew! " he screamed. He threw the magazine and turned towards me. He slowly came to stab me. Then............................................

THE DOOR BELL RANG! Looks like the pizzas here! I opened the door and paid for the pizza. YUM! I ate the whole pizza and the killer was 15 miles away, so I ran upstairs.

OH NO! I was trapped! I jumped out the window and landed like a ninja. Knowing I was ok, I dramatically fell. I was hopeless, the killer was moving .00000001 miles per hour and I'm trapped in a room full of guns, grenades, and bazookas. I was completely defenseless. I started to cry, Hashtag couldn't save me. The killer came in the room holding hashtag's head. OH NO! I was cheating on him with zayn anyway. The killer then murdered me with a spoon. How am I telling this story now? Well after I was murked, my killer propped me up on the couch and we watched the notebook. Then we got married so then I became Mrs. Ernest Weavey yolo sweggins the II. Finally, I lived my life happily and continued to live by my favorite quote," I didn't chose the thug life, the thug life chose me. #YOLO"

---------------------------------FIN------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N- so this is the last chapter. Thanks for reading! I'm going to be working on a new series, so be sure to read it! Support blue food, Qui out