I'm Sorry

Jiyong walk out from YG building after discussing and getting scold by YG about how careless he is taking care of his bandmate.But,it is not completely his fault!And he can't even said that.Cause he was scared.Scared be called gay.

Jiyong ruffle his hair.He was really stress.Luckily YG said he gonna let 2NE1 comeback to cover this issue.The reasons will remain unknown for public.

Suddenly,Jiyong received a message from Daesung.He open it.

From:DaeDae
Hyung,maknae is awake.Just informing you :)

That 7 words enough to make Jiyong storm off to the hospital.He want to apologize.He don't want Seungri to hate him.He was scared if that will happen.

As soon as he reach hospital and Seungri room,he feel relieved when he saw Seungri was moving on the bed but his behaviour make Jiyong feel weird.Seungri was moving,but he neglect to even talk.All they can see was his body moving.Jiyong walk near the bed.

"Maknae?Why aren't you talking to us?" Youngbae ask worry.

"Seungri,please...do you know how worry we was?" Daesung said almost crying but Seungri still refused to speak.

Top walk to Jiyong and whisper.
"Do apologize or anything until he speak.Or else,You are dead." Then all of them walk out of the room leaving both of them there.Jiyong walk closer to the bed and slowly sit on it.

"Maknae..I'm..I'm sorry..ok.." Jiyong said looking down.

"I don't mean to said all that..It just...Surprising me..." Still no response.

"I love you as a maknae Ri,no matter what we do...This..This love not gonna work...It will just hurt you...Please...I hope you can forget it...Please for sake of out group or at least your happiness." Jiyong said and surprisingly tears are falling.

"Go.Have your wonderful life.Let me in my world.I won't disturb your happiness.So,thats it.We end this matter.I don't want to speak about it more." Seungri said smiling at Jiyong.His heart was breaking apart,but still he know,his love was just selfish,he can't own Jiyong,he was belong there,with Kiko and Seungri will never had the chance.Jiyong was unsure but when Seungri offer his pinky finger to him.

"But promise me you won't ever cry anymore?Ok?" Jiyong smile and link his finger with him.

'This is the end Seungri.After this step,it will be just Hyung and Maknae.Forever.' He thought that in his heart while linking the finger.

As both of them make up with each other,all of them walk back inside to check out on them.

"Did you guys make it?" Youngbae ask.

"Of course!We are Tom and Jerry.We will never be apart that long." Seungri said smiling but Youngbae know that was force smile.

'Until when are you going to use that smile maknae?' Youngbae thought.

After that,their manager come and bring all of them food as ordered from Top.But all of them just stare at the food and not eating.

"Waeyo?Why is everyone isn't eating?" Seungri ask worry.

"No..We just feel...Grateful that you didn't hurt much..Grateful that you still here...with us.." Daesung said try to hold the tears.

Seungri just smile.

"Hyung!You know I won't left you forever.Wherever I go,I will always stay in your heart.So don't worry.Please eat because all of you look so tired and restless.All of you go home alright?Have a good rest." Seungri said make they eat the food eventhough they don't have the appetites.

"But maknae,we can't left you alone here.." Top said.

"I will take care of him." All of them look to the voice and its Jiyong.As Youngbae was about to decline it Jiyong speak again.

"Its my fault he were here.So at least let me take a responsibilty on that.Alright?" Jiyong said and cleaning up all the things they had eaten and throw it.

"Erm...Hyung..You know you can just go back..I am ok alone.." Seungri said avoiding Jiyong to stay here.He can't.Seungri need to forget about his love to him,but this things will make it worse.

"Its ok.I'm not that tired.For my beloved maknae..Its ok.Let me stay alright?" Jiyong plead and all of them just sigh and prepared to go home eventhough their feelings are unsure about this.

"Is it really ok to leave them alone Bae?" Top whisper quietly.

"Let's just give it a try.Maybe it can help they rebuild their relationship back." Youngbae said and look at Seungri that was closing his eyes and holding his head and somehow look like he is in pain.He quickly run to his bedside and ask.

"Ri?Are you okey?Is it hurt somewhere?" Youngbae ask when he get the flashback about what the doctor told him.

"No hyung..It just...Suddenly..Dizzy.." Seungri said and that time only God know how pale his face is.

"Alright maknae..Just lay down..And have a rest ok?Don't force yourself too much.You are still weak." Youngbae help Seungri to lay down and rest himself on the fluffy pillow.When he see Seungri is already comfortable and relax he walk to Jiyong and whisper.

"Make sure he don't feel stress up.Check on him every hour.Press the emergency button if something happen.Be careful.Seungri look pale." Youngbae warn him and he just nodded.Then all of them just leave when they said goodbye to them.

After changing,Jiyong walk to Seungri bed and sit on the chair beside it.He pick Seungri hand and hold it in his.Jiyong just smile looking how perfectly Seungri small hand in his hand.Look like a child holding his father.Jiyong smile.He really need to have a wall between Seungri.He can't let Seungri feel that feelings to him but in the same time that wall can't hurt him too.Jiyong don't want that feeling destroyed Seungri happiness.As Jiyong was in deep thought,Seungri hand suddenly shaking and Seungri was mumbling something.

"Help...help me..Help.." He said while sweats all over his forehead.Jiyong quickly sit on the bed and try to shake his shoulder lightly.

"Ri?Seungri..Wake up..Maknae..That was nightmare..Hey.." Jiyong shake him but he look like still in it.Jiyong suddenly got and idea and he quickly hug Seungri body tightly until he can feel his body shaking in the sleep.He patted Seungri back.

"Shh...shh...Hyung is here..Hyung here alright...Hyung won't leave you alone anymore..shh..Sleep sleep.." Jiyong said as he was hugging him whispering all the words in his ears slowly and finally Seungri body become more relax and the shaking was lessen and dissapear.

As Jiyong was about to move himself back from Seungri suddenly he feel Seungri hand was behind his back.

"Ri?" Jiyong say.

"Don't leave.I'm scared.I'm scared hyung.That nightmare haunt me back." Jiyong eyes popped out when he saw Seungri that was crying and his face shining because of the moon light through the window in the dark room.

"Maknae...Calm down..Breath..Hyung won't go anywhere..Let just sleep like this okey?" Jiyong wipe away the tears on Seungri face and get on the bed fully and strangle Seungri in his embrace.Seungri hand hold his hand tightly.

Jiyong then kiss Seungri forehead and whisper.

"Goodnight maknae..Wake me up if you need anything ok?Don't be scared..Hyung here until tommorow ok?Just sleep." Jiyong said and Seungri heart finally relax and he were be able to sleep back peacefully in Jiyong embrace.

TO BE CONTINUED.