First Time

(WARNING THIS CHAPTER MIGHT BE OFFEND TO SOME READER.CONTAIN BLOODING AND SUICIDE.)

He pick a blade from the shaver in the cupboard and look at it.

'Its was beautiful.' Seungri thought then he slide up his left hand clothes revealing a clean white skin.

He slowly put the blade,on his own hand and slide it up slowly as he watch how his skin tear apart revealing a lots of blood that are dripping inside the sink turning the clear water into red in matter of second.

"I do art.Just the pen was a knife and the canvas was my hand" QUOTES

Seungri somehow feel so relieve watching the blood going out.Somehow he feel he deserve the pain.This blood of his,should be gone.Like how his relationship with Jiyong fade away in matter of second.

He then keep doing more,two,three,four,five and he can't count it anymore.Too many,the once beautiful white hand was now tear apart and not beautiful anymore.That skin represent Seungri heart that wrentch that blade was Jiyong and the blood was Seungri insanity.

Yes,what Jiyong did to him make he lost his insanity.Make he lost his mind.

Seungri love Jiyong so much make him can't accept the fact that Jiyong was now hating him,hoping he will die.Seungri watch the blood dripping out and his skin now look plain as how plain his feeling is.

The sting sensation he feel after putting his hand under the water,letting the water brush away the blood stained.Blood is like the God.Telling him,its ok.He will get it away.He will flow it away.He will stained himself to drag the dirtyness away.So Seungri could feel clean.So Seungri could breathe once more.Without the burden.

'Why would I even bron into this world?Dad and mom was taken away because of fire,and my love wasn't even appreciated.I don't want this live.I don't need all this.I want to go.I don't want to burden anyone anymore.But,i feel bad for Youngbae and Daesung hyung.They try their best to fight for me.Maybe..The brain tumor was given by God..Telling me to be strong just a little bit more,then he will take me away.Maybe..it will be just for a moment.This pain will fade..like how I will fade once i'm dead.Like an unknown person.Like a loser.' Seungri thought looking at himself in the mirror and crying.

He then pick a bandage and then wrap his hand to avoid the blood that didn't stop dripping yet stained his shirt.After make sure he hide the blade,and no blood stained all around the bathroom,Seungri walk out like nothing happen.And honestly,he feel better.

'So thats why people did it.If make you feel so light that you can actually fly again.It make you at ease.The pain make you forget the real pain you are having.' Seungri thought smiling to himself.

"It feel so good." Seungri said then suddenly Jiyong walk in the room and Seungri quickly wake up from the bed and stand beside it.

TO BE CONTINUED.

A/N SORRY THIS CHAPTER HAVE TO BE SHORT SO PEOPLE WHO CAN'T READ THIS CAN SKIP THIS PART.SORRY I'M JUST EMO WHILE WRITING THIS PART.MAYBE IT WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH.BTW,I WROTE THAT BASEF ON MY EXPERIENCE.THANK YOU.