Chapter 16

"I'll ask again. What were you doing, spying on me all this time" Alaster asked the catwoman named Kuroka, who was tied up to a chair right now.

"Why, I was doing nothing, nyaa" Kuroka responded, but was soon silenced as a ball of dark matter whizzed by, grazing her cheek a little

"Bullshit. If I remember correctly, you were spying on me for the past 1 and a half weeks since I got here, so I'll ask again. What the hell are you doing here, or do I have to go to great lengths to get the info out of you? Miss pussy cat?"

Kuroka scowled at the nickname but did not say a word as she might probably be erased from history and time altogether, given her current situation. She sighed, knowing that she had already lost.

"I was sent here to spy on you, nyaa" Kuroka answered him. Alaster nodded

"By who?"

"By Ophis"

*record stopping*

Alaster froze.

"I'm sorry. Can you, repeat that. You said, that you were sent here by Ophis. The Ophis. The bitch with a tight-ass-cunt and the fact that she will never get laid, that wants some big red monster kicked out of her supposed 'home'".

"Ummmm...... yes?" Kuroka answered Alaster. Alaster groaned

"Ahhhh, bitch! Enough!" Alaster groaned in frustration "I thought we talked about this!"

"You know, Ophis?" Kuroka asked Alaster. Alaster nodded

"Yeah. She and I fought before, and during that time. She lost. And because of that she wants to a couple of things to me"

"What. Kind of things?"

"Oh, you know" Alaster shrugged "Tie me up bondage style and just own me like I'm some sort of pet to her"

"And your ok with this!?" Kuroka

"Woman! Who you think I am, of course not!" Alaster responded "I'm should'nt be the one who would be on my knees, like a good puppy, that should be the other way around! She should be on her knees, licking my cock! Instead of me licking her snatch! A snatch that will never be stretched for as long as I keep my distance! Woman, I swear I don't even get what the fuck they on about this bondage, and the femdom, and the reverse. I don't get thay shit! Shouldn't it be the other way around?"

"Ummm, maybe?"

"Woman don't go maybe on me. Be honest. Hold on a minute, what the fuck am I asking a woman like you. Get the fuck out!"

"Ummmm, how!?" Kuroka asked him, showing him that she is still tied up, and quoted by Alaster 'bondage style'

"Oh shit. Your right. Naaa, it doesnt matter now"

"Wait, what!?"

"In ya go!" Exclaimed Alaster happily as he picked her up by her chair and literally through her into a random Dimensional door that just appeared.

"Phew! That was a struggle" muttured Alaster, dusting his hands 'lets hope I sent her off through the right door anyways'

With Kuroka

"Uuggghh, my head" Kuroka muttered in pain, feeling a headache coming up right now. She looked up, only to come face to face with a Polar bear

*gggrrrr*

"Ummm, nice polar bear?"

~~~~~~~~

"Kalawarner! Hurry the fuck up! Where's the popcorn!" Shouted Raynare from her sitting position on the sofa

"Relax! I'm going!" Shouted Kalawarner as she came in with a ver large bag of freshly cooked popcorn

"Hurry, its about to start!" Raynare motioned for Kalawarner to sit next to her in which she did. On another sofa were Viser and Mittlet, with drinks and crisp in hand as the girls are getting ready to watch whatever they are about to see on Alaster's huge ass flatscreen T.v

"Hey girls" said Alaster, as he came into the living room, via Dimensional tear.

"Hey master" Was his response from the girls

"Whatcha doing?"

"Oh, were watching the latest Rating game"

"Oh?" Said Alaster interested. He looked up at the screen, only to see a familiar face appear on the screen.

"Hey, thats Rias" said Alaster, recognising the red haired girl from before

"Yeah, she's fighting in this match against that Riser bloke" said Mittlet, taking a bite out of her chip

"Do you know this Riser fella Viser?" Raynare asked Viser, who nodded

"Yeah, hes from the Phenex Clan; a devil bloodline associated with the immortal bird of fire. Even their powers are associated with it"

"Hmmm, I see" said Alaster, sitting next to Raynare

"Well then, lets all watch the games now shall we?"

End.

Don't forget to comment on what you think of the story so far!

Stories coming soon. (Titles may change)

Fate/Order and Chaos
Assassin's creed Rebellion
Star wars: Dark Rising
Across Dimensions
Dying Light: ????
Date a Live: ????
Hyperdimension Neptunia: ????