// chapter four

Let me differentiate from stalking and observing.

Stalking is a verb. It basically means you spy on that person to collect and gather as much data and information you can from the person you are interested. Observing is still a verb but what makes it different from stalking is that you simply examine or scrutinize someone so closely to study its behavior or movements. and that's what i'm gonna do today in gym class.

Two months had already passed yet Irah still hadn't given up. People told me not to take it all seriously but I can't easily lose to someone like her. Never.

In gym class, we all have noticed her strange behavior. While everyone else in the class are off to their designated changing rooms, she always stays behind the group. And by that I mean she distant her self from all of us and change somewhere else. I want to know why. I want to find a strong evidence that I can use for black mailing. It's the only option I could think of to regain my  image.

The girl's and boy's changing rooms are separated, obviously and not to mention the weird habit of girls in our class . They intentionally enter our rooms just peep us taking off our uniforms and reason out that they were only asking for extra towels when they have like the most supply of it. Boys, in our case, rarely sneak in their changing room because once you're caught, you do not only get to be scolded by your teacher but will be the controversial topic of the whole school and will eventually die of loneliness and rejection.  And i might be the third victim if I get caught in this very risky and jeopardizing plan I prepared before I slumbered the other night.

When all of us were asked to change for 30 minutes into our gym clothes, the group has been divided into two and as usual, Irah was back at the bleachers, waiting for everyone to get finished. What she didn't notice was that I was just behind her, hiding at every object I can find.

Finally, after a long dreadful of observing phase one, everyone returned to the bleachers and Irah then walked out and sauntered her way to the girl's changing room while I was trailing her steps, making sure I will not be seen by the crowd. I successfully entered their room and I had to admit, this is my first time here and I've never felt so disgusted in my life. Aside from having a trash can over flowing with used and blooded sanitary pads and tampons, their shoes and uniforms were scattered all over the place even though they had their lockers. 

Wet wipes with pink and red stains were on the floor and  there are showers turned on. Why did they even use the shower when we don't have swimming class?!

Walking my way to the safest place, which is behind the door, I have been constantly wrinkling my fore head and scrunching my nose at the sight. I lightly massaged my temples as I inhaled the strawberry fragrance diffusing in the area. Once I have finally hid behind the door, I somehow lost sight of Irah. I patiently squatted on the floor while sweating. not because It was hot but because I was so nervous.

When I heard footsteps echo, my attention has been awaken and I darted my eyes to where the sound came from. It was Irah, in pink and laced lingerie while taking out her gym clothes out of her locker. Stunned and flabbergasted, I gaped and panicked at my spot which made me feel uneasy. I covered half of my eyes with my  hand and managed to stand firm with my feet.

The moment she turned to her heels, instead of looking at her holy lady parts, an incredibly dark and eye-catching tattoo was on her shoulder that trailed down to the side of her body and into the front. I couldn't clearly see what the tattoo exactly looked like since I didn't wear my eye-correcting contacts. When she had wore her pants, a spark of light from her belly button intrigued me. I squinted my eyes to get a clearer view and realized it was a piercing. 

She smoothly wore her over sized shirt, tucked it in her pant and finally slammed her locker close. I was about to head out first of the room and run across the room towards the boy's changing room but when I stood up, I somehow forgot the wet wipe lying freely on the floor, stepped on it and slipped. 

Stumbling down on the floor, I instinctively and hastily stood right away before I could even feel the impact of my fall. I fumbled my way out and thank god that I wasn't seen since she was busy tying her shoe laces. I hurriedly changed into my gym clothes while panting, gasping for air. The class hasn't started but I am wet as hell because of my sweat. 

I speedily took off as I saw my classmates line up in the middle of the court according to their teams. They were 5 rows and I'm supposed to be standing in front. I aligned to my group mates, specifically, Jeno, Jaemin and Haechan, Jungri and Seoyeun. They noticed me out of breath and distraught.

"ya, gwaenchana?" Jeno placed his hand on my back and rubbed it from side to side to help me breath properly. I earnestly nodded at him and gave him a thumbs up while doing so. When I looked to my left, I saw Irah on the same row as me and was folding her arms with an arched brow, directly looking at my soul.

Holy shit. She saw me.