// chapter fifteen

We arrived home very very late. Eomma was waiting for me in the living room. She was very mad at me actually. She pinched my ear and eventually helped me with Irah. " Who is she " . Asked mom as she was giving Irah some slight hot sponges. " Irah Su " .Mom didn't seem to hear me properly so she didn't give any reply anymore. " Get some towels in the kitchen. I'll change her clothes " . I followed eomma's order and hurriedly ran to the kitchen and looked for the towels.

When I got back, she was already dressed properly. She was wearing eomma's shirt and my pajamas. She was lying in my bed and was snug as a baby. " She'll be fine. If she'll be awake, remove the towel on her forehead okay? I trust you Mark. Don't do anything stupid. " . Mom left the room and went to her room. I got nowhere else to sleep but in my couch. I wanted to wake her up and ask her about her name because i'm so confused right now.

I've got a lot of questions to ask her when she's awake. When I closed my eyes, I suddenly heard a groan. It's Irah's voice. She woke up and rubbed her eyes. I immediately stood up and removed the towel on her fore head. She was scratching her head and said " Shit. Did I pass out again? " . Again? So she's done this a couple of times already? " Uh, shit my head hurts " . I decided not to come close to her because she might think I'm going to do something stupid. She stood up and looked at herself in the mirror. She fixed her face and spoke " Thank you again. " . She looked for her clothes which are on the floor and took out her phone from the pocket of her shorts. " 1am? Wait, this is your house right? " . She asked as she returned her phone in the pocket. " Ne " . I answered. " I'm no longer sleepy nor tipsy, what else do you want to know? "

Yes, finally I can now ask her. " Catastrophe? " . I folded my arms and covered myself with my blanket as I was waiting for her response. " Ne, I am Catastrophe Irah Su. " .

So it was her that mom was talking about. Geez. No wonder no one could discipline her. She grew up living alone...

" How come you love that place? " . I asked her once again. She sighed and then she opened her mouth " It's because it's the only place where I can express everything I feel. " . She added " It's the only place I can run to " .

" What are you running from ? " . this time she stood up and sat beside me. " the reality. " .

" My life has been full of troubles and chaos and I've got nothing else to do but run away from it. I didn't expect that reality could be this harsh. You know what happened to my Dad, to my Mom. I know you do. I would be surprised if you're not. I've got no siblings and I can't just simply run to my mother. She doesn't love me anymore. I only have myself and I got no other choice but to accept what's in front of me. I was raised by a smoker, an alcoholic, and a gambler, It's the only thing I see everyday. I got no one else to blame but my parents. They made me like this and I can't do anything anymore. I'm 20 and look at me. Still in highschool. What else can I do aside from being me? " . Tears begin to fall from her eyes and she refuse to stop talking. I guess she needs to express herself through words. " I've been like this ever since my parents have split. I've become a rebel a rule breaker and bad daughter and I'm not good at anything else but except being those three. I'm no longer afraid of living alone and I'm now more in control of my life. " . She added.

" You call this in control? You sure about that? " . I raised my voice a little. " Yes because back then, I used to be weak, I don't do anything but lock myself in my room and cry the whole night. Now, I spend most of my time out of my room and explore the world on my own. " . She replied as she wiped away her tears.

Who would've known that this cold hearted and looking girl actually feels pain. I really thought she's numb. I'm just surprised because she's finally put her guard down, she finally talked to me normally compared to the past few weeks...

" the night is still young, what else do you want to know about me? Hurry while I'm still in the mood " . She said. " the guys back then, who are they? " .

" They're my exes " . She just simply smiled and laughed " Next question please " . I was panicking, i didn't knew what to ask so I just had to say anything " how come you're still a high school student? " .

" I repeated my 2nd year in highschool twice and once in my 1st year. It was the time when I started going out." I was getting sleepy so I almost lost my balance when I stood up. She just smirked and ended our conversation with a joke.

" Good night mark. Thank you for everything " . She said as I closed my eyes...

--

Hiii?