// chapter twenty nine

" Hey " She said.

" I'm—No.." She continued as she kept on biting her lips. I had a feeling that she was going to apologize but catastrophe never apologize so I wasn't really hoping it either. " sorry " . And there you have it. Irah Su, saying sorry for what she has done to me. It was incredibly insincere and I knew she just did it for the sake of closure and I think that was justifiable already. I simply flashed her a smirk and rolled my eyes at her. " They were right. Letting you enter my life was the worst decision of my life " . I said as I took the last sip of my drink. She slowly looked at my direction and narrowed her eyes. I decided to be no longer a pussy so I returned her glance with a strong stare. " They were right all along. I was actually thinking that making you stay will be the reason why my life will wracked and torn down but it turned out, letting you go was the most hardest time i ever had because it is where I was completely ruined and devastated. I didn't know that you'd cause the greatest destruction i'll ever have in my life. I never thought of you that way, but they all did but even though no matter how obvious it was that you would only bring harm to my life, I chose to stay because I know it'll all be worth the pain. Fuck. Why am I even talking to you. And I thought I could change you, i guess the only thing I changed was your mind. Didn't I? " . She had nothing to say but i could tell she wanted to say something but I don't want to hear it anymore. So I stood up and walked away but she held my wrist and said " I did change mark--I now live with my mother—" .
." good for you. it's just , it's all too late. it's been like, what? 2 years?" i said as I slowly walked away
Atleast there was something I have accomplished. At least I was able to change her perspective but that doesn't give me any motivation to bring back our past. I decided to turn around and tell her what happened to me " you know what catastrophe, i guess you were right too. i guess turning myself in to a reckless person isn't bad after all. Sorry if I said it was such a bad thing. I never realized it until I became one."

She stood up and said " what? how? why? "

" because I've got to be wasted all the time to forget I am missing you " I replied while finally taking steps away from her.

I went to my aunts and uncles to ask them if I could leave earlier and so I left the place, I left Irah, the same way she left me back then. I am not retaliating, i just want her to feel how it's like to be left broken and shattered.

But you know what, this girl, she came in like a storm and just like one, she left me devastated and i never thought i'd love someone who's as catastrophic as her name and I am never going to love someone the way I love her.

--

should I update the last chap? hihihihi