~Chapter 1~

Emmett(Above)

Looking out the window of my boyfriends car, tears streaming down my face thinking about what happened not even an hour ago, but how it changed my life forever, and there's no way to reverse it.

The parents that brought me into this world and loved me when nobody else did, the parents that fed me and clothed me since I was an infant.

GONE.

At the hand of someone who didn't think twice about taking someone's life. I can't imagine killing someone, without a second thought. Being responsible for all the sadness and regret and having to life with that for the rest of my life.

Honestly nobody is greatful for what they have, they don't fully understand how much of an impact they/it has made on there life, until its gone.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts when the passenger door opens and Emmett leans over to undo my seat belt and lifts me out of the car.

I rest my head on his shoulder and go back to thinking about everything.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Apparently Emmett put me in his bed, cause the next thing I know is waking up to his hands wrapped around my waist. I rest my hands over his hands and recall the events of yesterday.

I cant help but crying. I feel like its all my fault! The last thing i said to them was " I HATE YOU! I WISH YOU WERE'NT MY PARENTS"

"Babe what's wrong?" Emmett asks as he rubs my back

"Its all my fault isn't it" I respond as more of a statement than a question.

"Its not your fault, some things just happen. We may not know why, but its all part of Gods plan"

"But the last thing I said to them was ' I Hate You' and now I will never have the chance to fix that! I DIDNT MEAN I-T-T " I say between sobs.

Hey Guys! This is my new book, I Really Hope You Enjoy It!

Please

⦁ Vote

⦁ Comment

⦁ Share if you like it

Please remember, no matter how hard it gets at home, with your parents or friends or whoever. NOBODY is promised tomorrow. Imagine telling your parents that you hate them, The people who give you money that pay for all your bills (If you Live at home) But Imagine telling them you hate them. And then then getting killed in a car wreck or at the hand of someone. You will NEVER have the chance to tell them you love them again.

Please remember that next time you are mad at your parents!