~Chapter 2~

Alexis(Above)

After Emmett calmed me down, I was just laying there in his bed.

"Hey Babe, I'm going to go get some things from the store. Do you need anything?"

He is such a great boyfriend!

"Um, tampons please. OH and chocolate! Lots of chocolate" I reply with a little smile.

   I'm trying not to be ugly toward Emmett. He hasn't done anything wrong. As much as I want to cry for the rest of my life in blanket, far away from anyone. I am smart enough to know that, that wont do anyone any good.

Call me heartless and disrespectful if you want. But what has happened, happened. And theres not a thing i can do about it. Am I sad? of course i am. But if you have known me over these past few years, you would know that i am pretty good at pretending.

  He chuckles and says a quick "Okay" then leaves.

   I go on my phone and check my Facebook, which pretty much anyone who has had something tragic or special happen in their life should know is a bad idea, a really bad idea.

   As I suspected, I have hundreds of people saying "sorry for your loss" and other things like that. Some of the people I don't even know.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

   Around 5'Oclock I finally decide that it is probably a good idea to get out of bed and walk around and maybe eat something. 

   I start walking down the wooden stairs and into the kitchen, I open the fridge and grab an apple and go sit on the couch.

   I flip on the TV and start watching Pretty Little Liars on Netflix. I am so behind, I'm only on like season 6. About 20 minutes into in Emmett jumps onto the couch from behind me and I swear to God I jumped 10 feet in the air.

   "Gosh Emmett! scare me like that again and.... we.. umm"

   "What cant think of anything to say?" he says with a pouty face.

   I smirk "once we get married, if we get married. I will not have sex with you for 1 month!"

Oh The look on his face was priceless! He throws his hands up in surrender.

   "Okay Okay Okay! Geez... no need to be mean."

I just laugh. Like really laugh. Its the first time I have laughed in at least a week.

   I go cuddle up next to him and play the show.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I know its kind of a short chapter, but I hope you guys enjoy it!

Please

Vote

Comment

And Share If You Like It

LOVE YALL!!