Listen!

After that night Bonnie had moved out of his parent’s house, his arms and legs hurt like hell, along with his face stomach and back. His nose occasionally started bleeding after that kick. How Bonnie hated his family. His younger sister, Bon Bon, got all the love he had never had. 'I wonder what they will do when they find out she's going out with Mangle... I don't want her to get hurt.' Bonnie thought. Deep down, he loved his sister. She was the only good thing left in his life, now that Foxy had been pulled from him. He had a much older brother, named Spring Bonnie, who rarely came to visit, but remembered his birthday and sent him a gift every year. Bonnie opened the door to his new home, he and Foxy were planning on buying it together. He walked inside and set up his room. Foxy was on his way to work when he saw the 'sold' sign on the front of the house he was going live in with Bonnie. 'Well I may as well meet the new neighbours...' He thought, walking up to and knocking on the front door. Bonnie answered it. Foxy imedietly started crying. "W-what's this? A new method of torture? Tormenting me with the house we were supposed to live in? Together?"
"Foxy, wait!" It was too late, he had started running. Fast. "I hope he comes into work..." Bonnie mumbled. He slowly closed the door.
Later on, Bonnie arrived at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, Freddy of course owned the place, having inherited it from his older brother, Fredbear. "Bonnie! You're just in time for the-" Freddy stopped in the middle of greeting Bonnie when he noticed the state of his friend. His eyes were red and puffy, there were dark rings under them and he generally looked awful. "Did something happen? I know how much he means to you." Freddy redirected the conversation from work to Bonnie's wellbeing. "Come with me." Said Freddy, backing into his office, Bonnie following him. "Tell me what happened. I'm your friend, I'm here to listen." Bonnie threw himself at Freddy for a hug.
"I told them. My parents." He whispered into Freddy's chest. His blue eyes widened. "Did they do what I think they did..?" Bonnie nodded.
"Well we have to work something out, won't we? I know how sensitive he is." Freddy said, his brow furrowing on thought.
"If I could only keep him in one place to talk to him, I could explain what happened."
"Hmm... Aha! I have it!" Freddy exclaimed excitedly.