Chapter 3

<pre>"Gerard, Grace, could you stay back a moment?" asked the teacher as everyone in the classroom stood up to go to the next class.

We both nodded.

Once everyone had left the classroom, Gerard and I walked up to the front of the room and stood in front of the teacher desk.

"Now, Gerard, would you mind if Grace showed you around the school?" asked the teacher. My heart fluttered at the thought.

"Sure," said Gerard, smiling.

"And that's okay with you, Grace?"

"Yep!" I replied popping the p.

"Great! I have a feeling you too will get along well," said the teacher smiling at us.

Gerard and I both nodded and walked out the classroom.

"So, you like Misfits, eh?" I asked.

"Love em!" said Gerard excitedly.

I grinned. "What other bands do you like?"

"Um, Bring Me The Horizon, Black Veil Brides, Asking Alexandria, Metallica, ACDC, I don't know I like a lot," laughed Gerard. "You?" he asked me.

"Pretty much the same!" I said chuckled. He laughed too and we walked into the music room.

We have a really cool music teacher. He's not like any other teacher. First of all, he insists we call him by his first name, Bob. Not Mr. Bryar, Bob. Second, he has the coolest taste in music. He likes pretty much the same things as Gerard and I discussed before, and that is what makes him the coolest teacher.

"Can I sit next to you again?" asked Gerard hesitantly.

"Yeah, of course!" I replied.

Gerard's posture instantly relaxed and he broke out in to a wide grin. I found my seat in the middle of the room and gestured for Gerard to get another chair and sit at my desk. You see, Bob didn't believe in sitting at separate desks. He wanted us to sit with our friends and have fun in the class.

Gerard came back to our desk with a confused look on his face. I motioned him to sit down and he did.

"Umm...." started Gerard.

"Don't worry, I'm not trying to get you in to trouble, the teacher doesn't mind really, he's really cool. His name is Bob and he likes the same music as us," I explained. Gerard's eyes grew wide as I mentioned the bit about music and I giggled.

"Thats cool!" he exclaimed. I nodded in agreement and turned to the front of the class.

Bob looked the same as always, long blonde hair and black lip ring. He was around his mid twenties and really tall. Today he was wearing a Guns N Roses t-shirt and black skinny jeans.

"Today, we are learning about Rock and Roll history. I hope you all did your homework!" said Bob grinning.

Everybody reached for their bags and pulled out their iPods. Gerard looked extremely confused.

"What was the homework?" whispered Gerard, his warm breath tickling my ear.

"Put some Bob Dylan and The Beatles music on our iPods," I said grinning. Gerard's eyes widened for the second time today and I laughed. He recovered and we both started laughing as well.

"Well well well, who do we have here?" asked Bob as he rested his hands on Gerard and I's desk.

Gerard looked startled for a second but then his pale, pink lips broke into a small smile.

"I'm Gerard," he said.

Bob grinned. "Nice to meet you Gerard, cool shirt by the way," said Bob as he walked back.

"Hey, um, Gerard? Do you have a nick name or something because 'Gerard' is sort of a mouthful," I explained to him.

"Oh, yeah I do. You can just call me Gee," he said proudly.

"Great!" I replied.

Bob's class went real quick and before we knew it, the class was released for recess.

Gerard and I both exited the classroom last and walked towards our lockers.

"What's your locker number?" I asked Gerard as we walked down the busy hall ways.

He fumbled around in the pockets of his bag and pulled put a post-it note.

"349," he answered.

"Mad! You're next to me!" I said grinning.

Gerard laughed and high fived my hand. We got to our lockers and chucked all our stuff inside.

"Can I eat lunch with you?" asked Gee as we walked towards the schools over priced canteen.

"Of course Gee!"

"Great!" he said as he linked his arm through mine.

</pre>