Chapter 11

Liam's P.O.V.

We had just reached the police station when Zayn received a call from Lou. The whole school had got out. The whole school but Skylar.

We met up, and we're trying to track down her whereabouts when Niall got a comment on Instagram from @SkyeBlue

Saying "I've escaped but I don't know if they followed me. I'm currently in a town called Cherub." She was headed west and would stick to a highway 79 route.

Now we were all in the car on our way to pick up some girl we met just a week ago. Laugh all you want that we were kidnapped for only four days but hey for a superstar without food, that's tough business.

I pressed on the radio immediately regretting it. A song was playing, and Louis, being Louis, decided to sing well erm, scream along.

"I SEE YOU LOOKING RIGHT THROUGH ME, RIGHT THROUGH ME, JUST GIVE ME ONE DANCE. I KNOW YOU WANT MORE THAN ME, MORE THAN ME, BUT THAT WON'T FLOW TONIGHT.

JUST GIMME ONE LAST CHANCE! AND I'LL CHANGE YOU, YOUR MIND, MAKE YOU LOVE ME, AND I'LL FIND EVERY POSSIBLE WAY TO LOVE YOU MORE THAN THAT!"

As the song ended everyone sighed with relief to no longer suffer hearing Louis' high pitched fake fan girl voice. That is until the next song came on.

"OLD BUT IM NOT THA-"

Harry who in my opinion had an anger issue suddenly screamed up. "Shut the fuck up Louis, right now!" Zayn patted him on the back as a thank you, causing me to laugh. "Okay guys focas on driving" I said to Zayn, who currently was behind the wheel.

"I'm Hungary!" Niall pouted suddenly. "I want food!"

I sighed, "Niall, you are always hungry, can't you hold it?" I asked.

He frowned. "But I'm still hungry." as if in the spur of the moment an idea hit him, lighting up his eyes.

"ICECREAM!" he shouted loudly, the others chorusing him, until it became a chant.

"We want ice cream!" they all shouted and I sighed giving up. I was doing a lot of sighing lately. "Fine" I mumbled softly.

"Yay!" Lou shrieked.

"FOOD!" Niall yelled.

Harry and Zayn just laughed and at the end I joined in.

Louis grinned. "I told you I'd get Liam a nice ice cream to eat with a spoon!"

My eyes widened deeply "Oh he'll nah." the lads giggles so I faced the attention on someone else. It happened to be Nialler. "At least I'm not afraid of birds cuz a pigeon attacked me when I was on the loo."

Niall pouted "That was horrid guys."

We laughed then settled down as Zayn searched for an ice cream shop.

Harry shouted orders to Zayn. "Park here! Don't hit the old fart. Watch that tree. That's for handicaps. No stop da car!" at the end we all agreed I was driving next, and Zayn was on car probations.

I walked in with my hoodie high. I knew everyones orders so so make it less noticeable I went alone. With Niall.

His order was too long to remember.

We walked in casually, sighting an overly induced or obese woman. She had purple glasses that rested on her nose and greasy red hair. "What can I get ya!" she asked kindly.

I spoke up quickly, "one carrot ice cream, one coconut ice cream, one chocolate, and one hazelnut please." I turned to Niall who took a deep breath, "Ill have an apple custard sunday, banana split, hazelnut, lemon, stracciatella, oreo, orange custard tart, coffee, and some crushed peanuts."

The women looked at us shocked. "O-ok!" she stuttered surprised.

The woman went back and gave us a large bag filled with the food.

I glared at Niall. "Niall eat a little less will you."

The women gave us an odd look of recognition, and immediately I regretted saying that. "Niall Horan, Liam Payne!" she shouted in an odd high pitched manner.

Not even thinking I quickly responded "No that Neil and I'm Lem.". Doubtingly she looked at us, "Are you sure?". I nodded violently.

"Ok, have fun pal"

Smiling I nodded then left the place, just my luck the only people who had heard her scream was a bunch of old people who couldn't care less who I was.

I passed the ice creams out grabbing my stracciatella, which if you non-europeans are wondering what it is, it a mixture of vanilla with chocolate chunks. Usually they use yogurt in the ice cream to give it a distinct flavor. I'm in love with it.

I stabbed my fork into the cold food gobbling it down until I had finished eating so I could drive.

~~~~~~~

Harry's P.O.V.

I stared out the window aimlessly. Nothing to do. Nothing at all.

The DIY was a baby blue with few scattered cottony clouds. The land we passed was lush and filled with high rise buildings and bright green trees. It was actually quite lovely.

We passed by a brown sign that read Cherub. Odd name. Tall wooden houses came into view and I gaped at the beauty. Not a brick other than in the mailboxes. It was lovely.

Out of no where, a high screech filled my ears and we all shot forward in our seats.

My head smashed onto the headrest in front of me as I hurt I loud thump.

Peeking my eyes open one at a time I stared ahead of me. Liam had a bloody elbow, really? How? Louis was bent back probably unconscious and Zayn sat there a wide eyes look on his face. Niall was--eating? Of course!

It turns out another car was coming, it had seen us, halted to a stop,spinning the car around and the thud was us hitting the car. Luckily it wasn't a full on hit, just nicked us in the front. That's why I only had a slight headache.

I climbed out the vehicle rubbing my eyes through the steam of the heat against the air. The fellas headlights were smashed and both our cars had huge dents in em'.

I gaped at the sight Peaceful to almost dead. "Well that was eventful!" I said trying to chuckle it off. Niall crawled out the car gasping loudly.

" I know it's a wreck."

"No!" Niall shrieked tugging my blazer. "Look" he said pointing right.

There in front of my eyes stood Skylar.

Skylar Lorene.