Chapter 28

Mystery p.o.v.

I grinned sheepishly. Do you ever have that feeling where you get so excited over something so small?

My heart was pumping as I pulled out the locket, flicking it open. H+C was engraved in the iron, a faded photo of my old....acquaintance. I grinned pushing the locket into my pocket. This plan was ingenious.

Harry's p.o.v.

We finished our eating, but I already have a plan. "Guys, I'm going on a bikeride. See ya'." I said smiling cheekily before exiting the house. It was dark so no one would see me and I wouldn't be all fangirled over. Scanning my phone I found Skylar's return address from some not recent text. Lucky for me, this would work, so I hopped on my bike and rode as fast as I could to the address. I parked my bike against the deep beige house grinning up at my intelligence.

I fixed my hair, perfecting it with a swift flick then grinned at my finished product. My finger brushed lightly against the doorbell and without any hesitation I pushed down hearing a soft chime echo throughout the house.

A young guy opened the door and my heart dropped. Technically we never broke up, was she cheating on me?!

"who are you?" he asked. "I could say the same" I replied with a fierce note. "I'm Skylar's brother, I mean I live here." he replied causing me to raise a brow. Realizing this dude was no threat, I smiled. "I'm Harry, where's Sky?" I asked as his face turned an ashened white grey. "She doesn't live here anymore. My mom didn't want her." lowering his voice he continues hurriedly. "She wanted to put her in adoption. You better leave before someone catches you, I'll say you were selling something. She's probably at her father--" a voice from inside called out "Honey, who's out there?"

The boy ignored it. "Tell her I love and miss her. 109 Calvert avenue. Bye!" he slammed the door and talked back to the lady as I turned to leave.

Didn't want her? Adoption?

I ran my hand through my hair realizing that she had a harder life than I had expected.

109 Calvert avenue. Got it!

Here I come!

Louis' p.o.v.

It had already been like seventeen minutes and Harry was still on his 'bikeride'. Where could he possibly be going now? Was he riding the pain out. I was so horribly confused. What if he was sobbing his eyes out. Zayn jabbed my elbow and I turned to look up. "We need to talk." he pulled me around the corner quickly, searched for followers, then gave his attention to me. "Guess what I heard when I walked into Harry's room. Gossip!" he said in a shrill fake voice and I couldn't help but laugh. "Shoot!" I said.

This may be good!

Zayn's p.o.v.

I stood there explaining everything I had seen and heard. When I was satisfied I'd told every ounce of info, I got up and watched Lou stare oddly at me. Oh well.

Louis' p.o.v.

Not at all juicy. I mentally noted in my mind to never get gossip from Zayn. Unless you want a bedtime story.

(A/N sooo who do you think is the mystery point of view? Sorry this is so short, my three friends are making me write THEM fan fictions along side a lot of other school stuff which keeps me super busy. My only time for wattpad is at night when I should be sleeping. See what I'm getting to? Anywho don't want to rant.

Ur sweet yet sour,

Lemonysunset

🍊☁☀☁🍊☁☀☁🍊☁☀☁)