chap eight 'twitter and merome'

DOUBLE UPDATE TO THANK YOU GUYS FOR OVER 1,000 READS. THIS ALL HAPPENED SO FAST, OMG I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! I never expected this to actually get any reads, I love each and every single one of you! So freaking much, I love you all it hurts. OKAY IT HURTS. Anyway, double update.

~~~~

-  The Next Morning -

I woke up to loud banging on the door, I groaned loudly. “Jason go and get it.” I ordered, turning over on my side. Jason rolled his eyes, and walked to the door. I sat up in the bed, and looked to the door. Jerome and Mitch emerged from behind the wooden frame. “You two spent the night together?” Mitch asked, raising an eyebrow. I groaned loudly, “Not like that! You weird Canadian.” I retorted. Mitch threw his hands up, laughing softly. “Just making sure y’all are okay.” he nodded, “So you two a thing now?” Jerome asked, stepping forward. I looked down, nodding as I bit my lip. “Really?” Mitch groaned as he gave Jerome a fresh 5 dollar bill. “Of course you are!” Jerome exclaimed, hugging Jason tightly. “Hands off the boyfriend, bacca.” I joked, poking a finger in his direction. He threw his hands up in the air, “So I see you’re the protective type.” Mitch smiled, sitting on the edge of the bed. I shook my head, “I’m easy, breezy.” I insisted. “Beautiful, cover girl.” Jason replied, laughing softly. “Yeah, definitely gay.” Jerome nodded. Us four all burst  into laughter, “Gay pride, bitch” I giggled.

“Meet us for dinner at six, we can double date.” Jerome smiled, turning to leave. “Wait- date. So that means you two?” Jason asked, giggling at the two blushing teens. “Shut up,” Mitch blushed as he grabbed Jerome’s hand and walked off. “I saw that coming,” Jason nodded, I laughed softly at his sense of accomplishment.  “Everyone saw that coming, babe.” I smiled. He sighed softly, “Couldn’t let me bathe in the glory, could you?” he scoffed, sitting heavily on the bed. “The word you’re looking for is bask.” I smiled, laughing at Jason. “I actually hate you! Like actually.” he sighed, groaning loudly. I pulled my phone out of my pocket, and took a picture of the pouting Jason. I then took to my twitter, uploading it with the caption.

@skydoesminecraf: @TrueMU; pouting little Jacey’

I got an overwhelming response with people commenting ‘OMG JASON AND ADAM!’ or ‘OMG #SKYMU #SKYMU!’ or even ‘so gay?’ I burst into laughter, “It’s being shipped! SkyMU is being shipped.” I giggled, watching as Jason pulled his own phone out. A few minutes later I got a bunch of notifications. Jason had tweeted me back.

@TrueMU: @Skydoesminecraf; not gay’

@JeromeASF: @TrueMU @Skydoesminecraf; kinda gay’

@BajanCanadian: @TrueMU @Skydoesminecraf @ JeromeASF always gay’

I decided to join in on the ‘gay-fest’ I honestly had no idea what was going on, all I knew was that people was expecting some strange relation between Jason and I.

@Skydoesminecraf: @BajanCanadian @TrueMU @JeromeASF possibly gay’

I laughed loudly, and looked over at Jason. He giggled softly to himself, and shuffled closer to me. I put an arm around him, “You know, a year ago I was sitting in my bed. Watching your videos, praying to god that I would someday meet you. Now, now. Well, now you’re actually mine. Now I’m friends with all of these people I dreamed about. And, it scares me. Everything happened so fast, but as long as we’re together Jason. Everything will be fine.” I smiled, leaning in and kissing him softly. “Forever and always.” he nodded, looking up at me. I nodded back at him, “Forever and always.”