Chapter 12

(Sammi's POV)

I woke up the next morning to the sun peeking through my curtains. I groaned and put my pillow over my head.

After a few minutes I got out of bed and looked quickly in the mirror. I didn't look that bad for just getting out of bed, so I went downstairs to find Jack cooking something and Brinley sitting at the counter talking to him and keeping him occupied.

"Hey." I smiled, getting a water out of the fridge.

"Hi." Brin put on a fake smile.

Jack looked up at us but still paid attention to his cooking. He looked a bit disappointed but I ignored it. I was still a little pissed.

Harry was next to come downstairs and when he saw Brinley his eyes immediately lit up.

"Bri-"

"Get away from me." She snapped.

Ouch.

"Babe please." He begged.

"Don't call me babe." She turned away, drinking from her cup of I think tea.

"Please. I'm literally begging you." He said as he knelt down in front of her stool and grabbed her hands looking her in the eyes.

"What do you want?" She took her hands away and crossed her arms.

"A second chance." He mumbled.

"I'll give you sixty seconds to explain. Let's go." She said walking out the patio with him following closely behind.

I looked at Jack and he looked at me. He turned the oven down and sighed.

"Let's go." We both headed towards the patio door to listen to what was going on.

(Harry's POV)

She was finally giving me time to explain. Okay don't fuck this up.

We sat down in two of the chairs and she motioned her hand for me to start talking.

"Okay so it was when you were in Spain and I was uh, 'needy'" I put in air quotations. "And you weren't anywhere near me, so.. I called Hailey. I know I know I was stupid and I promise I will never hurt you again please just forgive me. I love you." She just sat there and shook her head.

"I just don't understand." She teared up and covered her face with her hands letting a few quiet sobs.

I knelt in front of her and removed her hands from her face.

"Brin. Babe. Please. I'm so sorry." A tear ran down my cheek.

Her face turned from anger and sadness to looking like she was giving up.

"Fine Harry. One more chance. Screw this up and you're done." She wiped my tear and I smiled, still kneeling in front of her and leant up and kissed her passionately. She tangled her hands in my hair and we both smiled into the kiss.

I had the love of my life back.