More Than A Game

Chris

"What up?" I walked up to this guy wanting to discuss business. I had Tiny and some of the crew.

"I heard you running things over here." He said

"Yeah. A little something like that." I said

"I came to give you an offer." He said, "Go half on your business. I got connections all the way from here to Tokyo. You want it I got it." He said

"No disrespect man, but I ain't going half on nothing. It's ignorant muthafuckas like you that got our streets fucked up." I said, "I've put that part of life behind me." I said looking at him.

"Makes sense. I understand with me being a newbie out here. Why would you even fuck with a nigga." He started laughing. "Tell you what. Think about it and hit me up. Give you time to think about it." He said playing with his toothpic.

"I'll think about it, but I'm pretty sure it will be the same answer." I said walking backwards towards the car. Nigga must be crazy if he think I'ma go half on this business with him.

*

"Breezy, I ain't sitting right in this area." Lamont, one of my workers said.

"What's up?" Tiny asked

"I feel we a little too exposed." He said

"Grow some balls nigga." I said to Lamont, "I'm hungry. Let's go get something to eat."

"Shawty said she could do things that I ain't never seen. Maaaaaan, I tell you. A nigga was in shock from what was going on." Said Tony, another worker.

"You gotta show me who this girl is. I want a piece of that." Tiny said

"What up?" Dion walked up to me.

"Bout time yo ass showed up." I said dapping him up.

"Had to take Key to yo house." He said sitting down.

"Had a meeting with this guy."

"About what?"

"Some new nigga that wants me to go half with him on the business." I said dipping my fries in my ketchup.

"Nigga sound stupid. What he offer?"

"Says he's got connections around the world, but I ain't falling for that shit."

"Connections? He would be up in New York or something with all that."

"Shit don't add up, does it?" I said getting up to dump my trash. "I'll see ya'll back at the warehouse." I said walking out with Dion. "I parked down the street, they had this packed earliar. Meet you at the house." I said before walking off. "Ready to get home to the fam." I said opening the trunk to get my CD's.

***********

Alexis

Momma J brought the kids home. She took Ci Ci down to Virginia, along with Caden. My babies were finally back home. Ci Ci and DeAndre were playing while I was feeding Caden.

"So what's going on with Vanessa. I never got a chance to talk to you about it." Key said

"Her baby looks nothing like Chris. That girl has serious issues. Just can't seem to leave Chris alone. What does she not get?"

"Clearly something ain't clicking for her."

"She better chill for I beat her a- butt" I said looking at the kids.

"I'm sure she will lay off. What's Chris doing about it?"

"He doesn't want nothing to do with her, his only concern is Christain."

"He needs to check her."

"He better before I do."

"DeAndre and Ci Ci, you guys hungry?" Key asked the kids as they got up and followed her to the kitchen. Caden was sleep by now, so I put him in his carseat. As I was getting up to go to the kitchen, my phone started ringing. Seeing that it was Dion, I answered it.

"Hey Dion, wassup?" I spoke into the phone.

"Lex, come to the hospital quick!" He said

"What's wrong?" I asked

"It's Chris... He's been shot." He said

"I'm on my way." I said before dropping the phone.

"Was that my boo?" Key asked walking into the living room.

"Chris got shot."

"What?" She said

"Get the kids. I got Caden." I said rushing to grab things. We made sure the kids were safely secured before going to the hospital.

"Mommy! Mommy!" Ci Ci kept calling me, "Mommy! Mommy!"

"CiAira, quiet!" I looked back at her as she put her head down.

I didn't mean to yell at her. All I can think about right now is Chris and if he will make it.

*****************************

Chris got shot.!! :O Hope he is okay.

Continue to the next chapter... but don't forget to comment && vote