Love 2 Remember

Chris

Few Weeks Later

After Lex accepted my proposal things have been going good. I haven't seen a smile so big on her face ever. Her smile makes my day, I don't see why I never took any of this serious. I don't even know why I did half the shit I did while were together. She deserves happiness and I'm gonna give her that.

"Chrissssssssss!" Lex called me.

"What bae?" I answered as I walked to the hallway closet struggling to see her reach for something up high.

"Can you grab that box?" She asked pointing to the top shelf.

"How did it get up there anyways?" I asked curiously.

"I don't know. I was curious to see what it was." She said as I took the top off the box. It had some jewelry and crap in there.

"Bae, this is all jewelry and stuff." I said handing her the box.

"I don't remember this belonging to me." She said looking through the box. "This was Gwen's." She said as she looked at a picture. It was of her and her father.

"Let me see that." I said as she handed me the stuff.

"Put that somewhere where I won't see it." She said before walking out the closet. All this time this box has been in the closet and we just now look in it. With Lex getting a headstart on packing she just been going all out with the packing.

"You okay?" I asked walking into the kitchen.

"I don't know about this." She said turning off the sink.

"About what?" I asked confused.

"Everything." She said

"What about everything Lex?" I questioned.

"I just feel forced Chris. I'm fine with moving, but-"

"But what?" I cut her off. "Lex, do you believe me when I say I wanna live my life with you?"

"Yeah." She answered sounding unsure.

"Be honest." I said.

"Yes Chrisssss!" She said being dramatic.

"Come on. I wanna take you somewhere." I said.

"Where?" She asked quick.

"Just come on." I said grabbing my keys.

"Woman, if you don't come on." I said stopping and looking at her.

"Not with my hair looking like this!" She said pointing to her head.

"Bae, your hair is fine. Now come on before the place closes." I said getting a little irritated.

"Fine Chris." She mugged me.

"Let's go." I said opening the door and heading out.

*

As we pulled into the parking spot. I put the car in park and shut it off. Lex looked up confused.

"Why are we at the carnival?" She looked at me.

"I know you ain't forget?" I laughed opening my door.

"I'm a little lost." She said getting.out the car.

"Remember when I took you here when we first met?" I asked thinking about it.

"Oh yeeeeeaaaah." She said as a smile spread on her face. "I remember now." She said.

"I damn near spent all my money on yo ass." I said as she looked at the couple that walked passed us.

"Can we go?" She grabbed my arm.

**********

Alexis

"Chrisssss!" I screamed as the ride took off.

"Relax babe." Chris said wraping his arm around my waist. After the ride was over, we headed over to the basketball hoops.

"You know? We never had that rematch you wanted." Chris said.

"We didn't huh?" I questioned.

"Wanna play a few games?" He asked smirking.

"I'm a little rusty Chris. I haven't played since before I was pregnant with CiAira." I said thinking about it.

"Come on bae. Just for fun." Chris begged laughing.

"Fine." I sighed more to myself.

"Stop cheating!" Chris shouted as we both laughed. This was bout our 20th game and I was beating him. Felt good to shoot the ball again. With how ragedy the rims are, I was surprised I was making shots.

"Ain't nobody cheating." I said to Chris as he hit the last shot off the side of the rim.

"Man whatever." He said smacking his lips. "Get your stuff animals." He said grabbing the bag and wrapping his arm around me. "You ready to go or nah?" He asked.

"No. I wanna get on a ride." I said.

"Let me put this in the car and we can get on another one." He said as he walked away. I really enjoyed the carnival, brought back how everything was so perfect and care free.

"You ready?" Chris asked walking back up.

"Yeah. Can we take a picture?" I asked.

"You always wanna take pictures. You see my sexy ass everyday." He said laughing.

"Cocky ass." I mumbled.

"You know I'm good looking, or you wouldn't be with my ass." He said doing this ugly laugh.

"Get yo ugly ass over here." I said laughing at him while he mugged me.

"I ain't ugly." He said coming up behind me.

"Of course you're not." I said looking at him. I took the pic of us and put my phone away. I then felt a tap on the back of my head.

"That's for calling me ugly." He said laughing and walking away quickly as I chased after him. "Come on Lex." He said once we got close to a ride.

"You hit me first." I said as I punched his chest.

"Okay. Okay. You got your hit back." He said grabbing my hand and leading me onto the ride. He wrapped his arm around me as the ride took off.

*

"Bae, you want the rest of them french fries?" Chris asked me.

"No, go ahead. You can have them."

"Cool." He said grabbing them all.

On our way home we stopped at In-N-Out and got something to eat. I was a little worn out from the carnival, so I took a shower and got ready for bed.

*****************************

A little something....

Comment

Comment

Comment

&&

Vote!