Chapter 2 - The Doctor?

Pythagoras's POV

"You are not a doctor!" I said letting go of Hercules as he fell the ground, my intention was to wake him but unfortunately he looked very comfortable slumped on the floor.

"Well I am," He replied swivelling around to look at me, "And I'm here to help you. "

"Thank you for the offer but we're quite capable of carrying our friend here!" Jason said to the tall man but instead of leaving he looked bewildered.

"I am not here to help that drunk man, he has problems of his own, no no no I am here for Medusa!"

At that Hercules finally awoke startled and got up of the floor. It was obvious he hadn't noticed our company. As he began to rub his eyes it got clearer and clearer to him that we weren't alone but what happened next was the last thing I expected. Hercules let out a high pitched scream as we all glared at him.

"What was that?" The man chuckled as he turned away and entered his box shutting the door behind him.

I ran over to Hercules and began to explain,

"He's a doctor and he's here to save Medusa, or so he says"

He dismissed me as he went to the kitchen and grabbed some water which he hastily drank. Then he said,

"I've come to far too not try and save her!"

Jason spoke up,

"Yes but we only just meet this man, how can were trust him?"

"We can't! He's a mad man!"

Hercules face went pale as he sat upset thinking of Medusa, I felt pity for him as I knew how painful it must be.

"I will go," Jason spoke confidently, "if it pleases you."

Hercules smiled,

"I am going!"

I reluctantly mumbled,

"Count me in!"

Grabbing our bags and swords we shyly walked over to the box. I began to knock gently on the door when a voice from inside shouted,

"Come in!"

We pushed the door open and entered the small police box.