The Date

It's been so long ever since you first met Undyne, you completely forgot how long you've been dating her. You'd been going on so many dates you lost count on how many. Most of them were at her house, and the first time, Sans and Papyrus ruined it. Anyway this was probably the 100th date, this time you had it at your house instead, so nothing would go wrong. You were watching TV when suddenly you got a text. It was from your girlfriend Undyne," Hey what time is the date again?" You replied," You can be here any time there's no rush." She quickly replied," okay I'm on my way!"

Undyne's View:
     I quickly grabbed my boots and put them on as fast as I could and rushed out the door. For some reason, everyone says I'm the fastest one in the whole town, some might even say the fastest in the world! Anyway it wasn't long before I reached his house, yep, I had reached my dates house within an instant. My hands were starting to shake as I reached to knock on the door. I softly knocked and it wasn't to long until I got a text from him. " Hold on let me get my shoes on and then I'll unlock the door!" I quickly replied," Okay I'll be out front, probably looking through my bag, I think I forgot something."

Your View:
   Not to long after she replied, I got my shoes on and headed towards the door. My hands trembled as I reached for the door, and then I opened the door. And there she was, my beautiful, loving, Undyne. My face turned a light red all across my face, Undyne smiled and lightly blushed. I welcomed her in and she smiled at me as I looked at her face .