Relief

(I didn't expect to have this happen to Undyne)

As Undyne got up from the bed, she headed to the kitchen to get water. As soon as she left the room, you closed the door and looked over to her phone. As you picked it up you saw she had 43 missed calls, 95 text messages, and 4 voicemails. And they were all from Jonathan. You growled with disgust as you read his recent text. "You're cruel and you aren't meant to live, nobody cares for you." Is what you read. You gripped the phone tightly before slamming it down onto the bed. You eventually got up and headed towards the kitchen to talk to Undyne. (time skip)  Once you sat down with Undyne, you reached out and held her hand. You then started to talk to her about Jonathan, telling her that no matter what happens, you'll always be there for her, which caused her to feel relief and happiness. You got up and walked to her to hug her and comfort her. As you hugged her she hugged you back, which caused you to smile. You promised her you would never hurt her and you would always protect her. You both felt happiness and relief.

_________________________________________

Hey everyone! Sorry again for the short chapter, I've been trying to update Mikasa x Male Reader. I promise I'll try to make more for this story though! If you have a suggestion for a future chapter, please leave it in the comments below! Peace out.