Relaxation (3,000 views special!)

You yawned as Sword Art Online (yes I know what it is) played on the TV. Undyne relaxed on your chest fast asleep. You caressed her beautiful hair with your hands as you finally could relax. You giggled when Undyne groaned while she turned around and gripped your shirt. You rubbed her back comforting her. "Undyne...." you whispered. Undyne remained in a silent sleep. "Undyne. Undyne. Wake up." You said firmly while whispering. Undyne groaned and her eyes fluttered open. Her eyes were now focused on you. "Okay. Okay. I'm awake." She groaned. You kissed her forehead and smiled. She smiled and asked," why did you wake me up?" You giggled. "Come on, I'll show you. But we should put some ACTUAL clothes on instead of our pj's" you smiled again. "Okay." Undyne said kissing your cheek.

(Time skip brought to you by Sans.)

Once you two were both dressed, you headed out the door. Undyne following.

"So, how long will it take to get there?" Undyne asked about 10 minutes after a silence. You smiled. "We're almost there Undyne." She grinned and looked at the floor as you both continued to walk. You looked down at her and continued smiling. "Undyne. I hope that you will like this." You said gently. She looked up at you. "O-Of course I will!" You giggled slightly. "But you don't even know where we're going." Undyne smiled and blushed slightly. "It doesn't matter! I know you wouldn't take me to a place I would hate!" You knew that was true. You COULDNT take her anywhere she didn't like, you love her too much.

(Another time skip brought to you by Mettaton.)

"Okay Undyne. Here we are." You gladly announced. (BTW you and Undyne live on the surface. In case you didn't know.) Undyne looked up at you and then at the strange area. "Wh-what is this place?" Undyne asked. "It's our hotel we'll be staying in for a vacation sorta thing." You told her. Undyne looked at you again and then back at the hotel. "B-But how will we afford this?" Undyne asked as well. "No need to pay! I won a contest online and got us a free reservation! It gives us two weeks here for free!" You told her happily. Undyne giggled and smiled. "Okay. Okay. Let's go ahead and get our room key." Undyne said. You smiled and you both entered the door. Once you got your room key, you started heading towards the room. Once you got unpacked and settled, you turned on the TV. Undyne walked and climbed beside you. You lied down on what felt like a bed made of clouds. Undyne cuddled against your side and looked at you. You looked down at her and smiled. "What do you want to watch?" You asked with a smile. "Anything that's not too boring is fine." Undyne said with a grin. You and Undyne then giggled slightly and found a channel that seemed comforting. You turned down the volume and turned off the lamp, making the room pitch black which was illuminated by the TV, and the moon's glistening light. Undyne rested her head on your chest and started drifting into a deep sleep. "Are you tired Undyne?" You asked her, yawning. She nodded and looked back up at you. "Yes, I am, why?" Undyne asked smiling. "I don't know. Just making sure." You told her. "Why do you need to make sure?" Undyne asked with a puzzled expression. "So if I fall asleep before you, or after you, it won't matter." You told her. Undyne giggled. "What?" Undyne asked not exactly understanding what you said. "I don't even know anymore. Just too tired to think correctly." You told her yawning again. "Well okay then?" Undyne said. You then kiss Undyne, which immediately she kisses back. Being with Undyne is like heaven. You eventually both pulled away for air. Undyne grinned and placed her head back on your chest. "I love you so much (Y/N)." Undyne said slowly closing her eyes. "I love you too Undyne." You told her drifting to sleep as well. Eventually you both fell asleep smiling.

This was the best time of relaxation ever.

Hey guys! So I was SO happy when I saw that this story had 3,000 views! Thank you all SO much! If you have a request for the next chapter then be sure to tell me what it is! (Should I do a lemon chapter? Vote yes or no too!) Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter! See you soon! Bye!