The Person He Was And How He Broke Finding Out That He Was Replaced...

2 Years ago...

                                                               ~Flash Back~

The Seirin Gym doors flew open, "SEIRIN WE HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE!" and the one and only Generation of Miracles were in the doorway of the Seirin Gym. "WE'RE REPLACING KUROKO - KUN! WITH KAGAMICHI!" Kise shouted happily, but he didn't notice Kuroko, Seirin looked at Kuroko seeing that tears running down his cheeks. Seeing that Kuroko was crying Riko got angry, "WHAT YOUR REPLACING KUROKO WITH ME!? ARE YOU STUPID!" Kagami shouted before Riko could say anything.

"Kagami - Kun..." "DON'T 'KAGAMI - KUN' ME KUROKO, YOU DIDN'T TELL ANYONE SO I'M TELLING THEM!" "NO KAGAMI - KUN!" Kuroko's eyes started doing something none of Seirin or GoM had seen before but Kagami remember seeing it too many times before...

"Kuroko, just let me tell everyone and it will be okay..." Kagami tried reasoning but it wouldn't work, "no....no.....no.....no.........n.....o.....NO!" Kuroko's eyes flashed a black, Kagami covered Kuroko's ears, "EVERYONE!" they looked at Kuroko whose eyes were looking full of sorrow before they heard, "KUROKO ISN'T SOMEONE TO REPLACE HE BEAT ME IN A MATCH BEFORE BECAUSE HE CAN USE THE THIRD ZONE HE TAUGHT ME TO USE THE FIRST AND SECOND ZONE!!!" Kagami shouted, which made everyone shocked, "W-what Bakagami Tetsu can't us-" "Dai - chan, Tetsu - kun has been holding back from using full power.." Momoi said with tears in her eyes, seeing that Kuroko was struggling, Crying.

                                                                                         ~~~~end of flashback~~~~

Kuroko was crying into Momoi's arms, "Tetsu - Kun, is he hurting you?" The teal head boy nodded looking like he was struggling to calm down. Kagami came back into the gym with a Vanilla Milkshake "Kuroko Here you go I found what you asked for.." he gave Kuroko the Vanilla Milkshake, Momoi sat down and sat Kuroko in her lap and Kuroko started drinking his Milkshake.

"Tetsu - Kun can you speak please?" Momoi asked, " What is it? Can't you see i'm trying to calm down." Kuroko sounded like he was calming down but like someone else was speaking for him, that's when a 'SMACK!' sound was heard throughout the gym. "OI GIVE US BACK TETSUYA, DARK DEMON!!!" Kagami said.

"Taiga you dare slap my fiance?" Akashi said Murderously, he took out some scissors and walked towards Kagami and then Slices Kagami's cheek open...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hope this was okay, sorry if it was boring! I just can't think!