Why can't he go back?

"TETSU - KUN DON'T THROW IT AT KI - CHAN!!"Momoi shouted with that the rest of seirin and GoM ran into see Kuroko holding a lamp, Kagami and Momoi trying to calm him down and Kise stood in shock, "I-I'm s-s-s-sorry kuroko - kun..." the blonde said still in shock.

Kuroko ran out of the gym, he kept running. 'how long have I been running for? an hour? twenty minutes? why am I crying? shouldn't I be happy?'  kuroko thought whilst trying to smile...

Akashi had seen kuroko and grabbed him "Tetsuya, what's wrong? Why are you crying? Did someone do something to you?" Akashi asked, "I-I nearly hurt them, so I r-ran out the gym.." the teal headed boy said whilst crying.

Akashi picked Kuroko up and walked home, when they got to his house they went to his room, Akashi pushes Kuroko into the door and started kissing him. The teal head boy was shocked until he felt a hand go under his shirt, "A-Akashi - kun.." Kuroko said into the kiss.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------This is just part one don't worry o(O^O)o *huggin Kuroko and Akashi*

Kuroko: *drinking vanilla milkshake*

Akashi: *reading*