Chapter Five

Chapter Five

On the way to his house, Dwayne began to think about the first time he saw Naya.

🕖Flashback🕧

Dwayne was coming home from school with Candace's mom since theyre neighbors but his mom wasn't home so Denali brought him to the house and he followed Candace to the backyard where two girls were torturing their brother by making him play fairy princesses and tea party.  He walked over to them and Candy introduced them.

"Dwayne, these are my little sisters and brother. That's Stacy," she said pointing to the one with the hazel eyes. "That's DeShawn," she said pointing to the boy. "And that's DeNaya, they're twins," she said pointing to the girl with dirt in her hair and referring to the girl and boy. Even at seven years old Dwayne knew that Naya was the one for him. She smiled at this missing her front two teeth and gave him a hug. DeShawn got up and said 'hey' . Stacy just looked until Candy pinched her and she spoke.

"Where you live at?" Naya asked

"Next door to yall," he said back.

"Why yous ain't neber came over befoe?" she asked while pulling on his shirt.

"Cause he don't have no time to be bothered with lil kids. We big kids," Candy told her.

"I can come by yo house?" DeShawn asked.

"Yeah, I got some sisters to buh they all younger than me,"

"Let's go tell my momma,"

"Okay, bye Naya," he said as DeShawn led him in the house.

End of Flashback

By this time, Dwayne has made it back to his house and just got out the shower and was getting dressed.  He left and went to work. When he made it, everything was chaotic. DeShawn was running around barking orders like they were getting audited or something. Dwayne stopped him.

"Shawn. What the he'll is going on right now?"

"Man, I got some shit to get off my chest," he told him before walking to his office and motioning for Dwayne to follow.

"You know how I went to Kiahah's last night," he said to which Wayne just nodded. "Well, an ex boyfriend was there tryna rape her. I saw smoke coming from her building and I guess the nigga just came in with taking the pan off the stove and just started tryna hurt baby girl.  I'm mad and pissed so I punch nigga and beat his ass and soon enough the cops come and take his sorry ass to jail. I took her back to my house and let her clean up a little before she asked me to make love to her and I did. Then I took her to her brother's house,"

"Okay so, what's the problem," Dwayne asked not understanding if he saved her and the man was in jail then why is he so pressed.

"You're right. She's broken. She graduated high school early and went to college met a fuck boy who she started dating and he raped her on her eighteenth birthday. Her step father was abusive and her dad didn't believe she was his so that caused a divorce and she's just hurt,"

"Damn. I didn't think lil mama had all that shit going on in her life," he said. "You gotta understand that it's not your fault Shawn,"

"Yeah, I mean, but it don't make me feel like any less than an ass for treating her the way I did. I love her, man I really do. I just wish things were different you know," Dwayne said nothing as his friend referred to his fiancé. DeShawn went into his office and brought the designs for Dwayne to look at.

At lunch

Dwayne stopped to talk to DeShawn before going to see Naya.

"So, lemme get this straight, you like my sister? My twin?" DeShawn asked him with an uneasy smile. Dwayne nodded. "I mean, as long as you treat her right we won't have a problem but if you hurt her I will hurt you. I can't kill you because we bros but I'll fuck you up. Make sure you tell shawty about that thing tho. The longer you wait the harder it'll be,"

"I gotta make her trust me first but Imma tell her. Just not right now," he said walking out of the door and the building and then he went to his car and pickdd up a steak and salad he had ordered earlier. 

He walked in her building a few minutes later and went to her office where he was greeted by Naya's assistant who was obviously too bold for his own good because he stopped Dwayne in his path to his girlfriend. 

"Look, that shit you pulled wasn't cool. You know good and damn well that Naya doesn't wantcho ass," Steve said as he put his hand to Dwayne's chest as he stopped him. Dwayne raised his eyebrow at him before taking a calming breath.

"Tell her that in a few minutes while she's choking on my dick. I'm not tryna have a problem with you but coming to me with shit like that will have you all kinds of fucked up," he replied with a dark chuckle. 

"You know we spend a lot of time together,"

"Are you insinuating that you fucked her? I mean shit that might be convincing if I didn't know that her ass was a virgin. Speaking of which did you notice the limp today? A nigga had his head buried in that sweet cunt all night," Dwayne told him before walking in Naya's office with a scowl on his beautiful face.

"Hey, baby," she said before looking up and noticing his pissed off expression, "what's wrong,"  he shook his head saying nothing was wrong as he walked towards her with the food and placed it on the desk. He looked at her neck and smirked. She almost covered them all up but some could be seen. Dwayne walked behind her desk and picked her up and placed her on the desk. He pushed her skirt up revealing her black lace panties.

"Does your bra match?" he asked to which she shook her head 'no' . He smiled as her pulled them down her legs and kissed the hickey he left last night. Naya just rubbed his head as he took care of her. He kissed her clit before sucking on her pussy lips. He used his fingers to spread her lips before diving into his amazing lunch. It wasn't long before Naya came all over his face and screaming his name loudly. He kissed her sensitive pussy one more time before helping her adjust her skirt. She pulled his head down so she could kiss him.

"What did I tell you about spoiling me?" Naya moaned between their kisses. Dwayne just smiled as he handed her the bag and pulled out the steak and gave it to her. "Thanks so much,"

"No problem. I got you a salad because I know you don't like cole slaw,"

"What are you gonna eat? " she asked as she dug into her steak.

"I'm pretty sure I just ate the best meal ever," Naya just rolled her eyes and rubbed her butt on his dick making him harder than he already was. "don't start something yo ass won't finish," he growled in her ear before biting it sharply. She moaned.

Twenty minutes later Steve came in telling Naya that she had a meeting to get too, but he wasn't not ready to see Naya with swollen lips sitting on Dwayne's lap.

"Alright baby, I'm going to go. I'll see you tonight okay ma," Dwayne said.

"Okay baby," Dwayne slapped her ass hard. "Damn, okay, daddy," he kissed her lips before leaving.

Hello. How are you? Good.  Bad. Great. Sad. But here's an update soooooooooooo. 

How do you feel about:

Steve's actions toward Dwayne.

What does Dwayne has to tell Naya.

So DeShawn just gonna act like his best friend isn't trying to date his sister. 

Lemme know... Please..... . 👸🏽🙃😁🤓💙