Chapter Six

6️⃣ Months Later 6️⃣

After the wedding reception, Dwayne and Naya left for the airport. Dwayne was spending the week with her in Atlanta. He was going to be finishing some work for DeShawn so when he and Tallah came back from their honeymoon they could already be established in Atlanta. They found someone to run the one in New Orleans.

When they arrived in Atlanta, Naya suggested that they go to a restaurant for lunch. Once they sat down, Dwayne started asking about the move from her cosmetics line being an underdog to one that many people are starting to wear. She smiled because he was truly interested in the things she enjoyed.

After lunch they headed to Naya's house. Before Naya could even close the door, Dwayne attacked her mouth with his. He wrapped her legs around his waist before closing the door and heading to her room. He took her hair down from the sloppy ponytail it was in then tossed her on the bed. He loved the way her hair fans her face as she laid there. It has been almost four months since he'd seen her let alone tasted her. He climbed on top of her before kissing her deeply. He pulled her dress over her head knowing she didn't have on any underwear. He lifted his head up.

"Damn, you so fucking beautiful," he groaned before kissing her neck as his fingers pulled her nipples. He moved his mouth to her right breast and started playing with her piercing. After showing both of her breasts equal  attention, he kissed his way to her thighs before biting the inside of them. He spread her thighs further apart before putting them on his shoulders and devouring her.

"Please, more," she panted slowly. He slowly eased a finger in her before he curled it and she creamed his hand instantly. He started sucking on her clit again while adding another finger inside of her. After she came and second time, Dwayne decided he'd let her be for now so he climbed back up her body and kissed her. She tasted herself on his lips. She giggled as he pulled back. She turned and looked at him as he laid beside her.

"Soooooo I think I want another piercing," she told him with a small smile.

"Where?" he asked playing with her nipple rings.

"Um," she moaned, "my clit," she answered with a high pitched shriek as he pulled them.

"Fareal. That would be mad sexy," she nodded.

"And I want a tattoo,"

"Of?"

"Well. Shawn and I are getting matching tattoos. It was my idea but I didn't think he'd agree,"

"Fareal. That's sweet. Everyone knows how close you two are so it makes sense,"

"Yeah. Like behind our ear. We decided that we were going to get Love, Peace, Twins. In mandarin. Since I'm fluent in the language and I know how to write it,"

"That's cute. Remind me to cut the fuck up on his ole soft ass," Naya rolled her eyes at him as he got out of the bed to go to the bathroom. Once he finished, she thought about something.

"Who was that girl that called your phone earlier? And why did she know my name? And why the hell did she sound like it was urgent to speak to you?" Naya calmly interrogated as soon as he stepped out of the bathroom.

"It was Kiahah, your brother wanted me to call her to ask her about some shit he did a few months back," he answered her hoping she wouldn't push any further because he knows he couldn't lie to her.

"Why do you have her number? Did you sleep with her too?"

"Chill lil mama. It's not like that. Kiahah and I are friends and only friends. I don't want Kiahah. Plus why would I want to talk to the girl that my best friend is madly in love with? I have her number because I have her mine when I met her. She came and got Shawn from a bar when he was fucked up. I called his 'wife' but she was talking mad stupid so I let that hoe go back to whatever the fuck she wanted to do,"

"So you don't like her?"

"Nah ma, I only like yo crazy ass,"

"So what did Shawn ask you to ask her?"

"Well, see, um,........the thing is.....," he took a deep breath, "he found that she was pregnant," he started slowly. He watched the grin that lit up Naya's face, "and he told her to get an abortion," her smile slowly fell, "he wanted me to ask if she really went and got the abortion. She told me she did," Naya had tears in her eyes.

"So he killed my niece or nephew?"

"No, you have to understand that she made the final decision,"

"She probably wouldn't have even contemplated the decision if he hadn't told her to,"

"He cried. When I told him an-,"

"He fucking should have. He told her to get a fucking abortion. What if daddy told mommy to get an abortion. Then his stupid ass wouldn't be here,"

"Calm down mama. It's okay. He's still your brother," he told her as he pulled her into a hug.

"Imma cuss his stupid ass out,"

"No! You can't tell him I told you because it's really eating him alive. He cried. I have never seen him fucking cry. I think he realizes that he made a mistake I just hope it's not too late for him to fix it,"

"It's Kiahah we're talking about though. She loves that asshole I call my brother," she told him with a smile. He laughed before pulling her into a kiss.

📅Two Weeks Later 📆

Naya and Dwayne are doing great. Besides hiding their relationship from everyone except for DeShawn although he doesn't do all of the feely feely stuff on his sister. Other than telling him he was interested in his sister he hasn't mentioned Naya to him again. Right now they were at Dwayne's apartment because Naya was helping him decorate it. She decided to cook for him. After dinner they decided on a movie and fifteen minutes into it Naya's phone started ringing.

"Hi mommy," she answered.

"No, I'm not doing anything.....A date? Now?" Dwayne started kissing her neck, "Whatchu mean?.....Lunch, tomorrow? Why tho..... Mommy I'm a big girl. I can get my own uhhhhhhm," she moans as he sucked her spot. "Date..... Moaning? You hearing stuff mama," she gasped as he started whispering dirty stuff in her other ear. "Sure, mmmhhmm. Do I haveeeee to? I don't like you hooking me up with random niggas," she pushed him away as he tried to reach into her pants. Why is he being so freaky when she's on the phone with her momma. "Fine. I'll come to dinner," she said before ending the call with her mom, "I love you too mommy, I'll talk to you later," once she ended the call, she began to slap Dwayne.

"I was on the phone with my fucking mom," she said hitting him as he said each word. He grabbed her hands and pinned her under him.

Hullo.....I hope everyone had a Happy Christmas.... If you don't celebrate Christmas, then I hope you had a Happy Hanukkah or Kwanza or whatever you celebrate. Happy holidays to all. Hope you enjoy the chapter will try to have another up soon. Love you all. The next chapter may be private soooo peep that. I'll let you know if there is anything you need to know in the chapter. Let me know how you feel about it. I love hearing your opinions.