Ch 24: Earn it

A/N: BE WARNED YOU VANILLA PEOPLE YOU SHALL NOT ENJOY THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE ITS SEXY! tis a bit kinky. 

or a bit more than a bit.

but lets be honest here...

who cares? lets get kinky bitches!

~~

Calla POV:

I'm not entirely sure how but I slept in and when I woke in the middle of the night the gossamer night gown i had worn to sleep was gone.

And I was tied to the bed.

Not just the tie the wrists and the ankles to the four corners either. This was some serious 'I'm going string your ass up and do whatever I want' shit.  

Actually it was less of being tied to bed, than my wrists tied to my thighs which were forced apart by binds at my ankles and I couldn't really tell from my rather uncomfortable position but I'm pretty sure I was also tied to the loop I never even knew was in the ceiling somehow. Oh and for the first time in a long time there was a collar around my neck. 

I could feel his eyes on me. "you slept in today."

I looked over to where Kaden sat sipping at his scotch, "I take it the Italian pissed you off?"

He ignored me, "You look pretty all trussed up like that."

Well that means I was right. "well...then why haven't you come over here?"

He stood slowly and made his way to me, "I want to hurt you. I want to mark your beautiful skin and fuck you raw."

His fingers traced my body, pausing to toy with my nipple. I bit my lip, "I like it when you hurt me."

Kaden smirked, "I know but you are not in the best of states right now." his hand left me, returning to brush my hair back, "I do not want to breach your limits."

"You know my limits, we talked about that. I told you the things I was fine with and if you ever brought a fucking cane into the picture I would murder you and please for the love of god have a good amount of clamps I like those."

He smiled, "and you amazed me with your willingness to try so many things."

"I want to make you happy," I blushed "besides..so far..I always enjoy what we do."

His fingers traced my neck, "you are perfect pet."

I nuzzled into him, "tell me baby."

"hmm?"

"when you decided to tie me up. how did you want to hurt me?"

He looked over my bare body once more, "my mind has strayed several directions as far as that goes. There are so many things I could do to you."

"then try one."

He wanted to, I knew that look in his eye, he wanted to bind me and bite into my flesh as I lost distinction between pleasure and pain. 

I know he has things he wants but hasn't asked of me. He's sweet in the sense where he takes this little by little with me, making sure I throughly know what it is he wants before he does such to me. And I looked up his particular brand of kink. there were a few things I knew he would want. Like wax he I could see him enjoying torturing my body with heat like he used to with ice. Besides I'm sure if he managed to make me burn with heat he would get to play with ice again and it would effect me almost like it used to. I didn't doubt that he wanted take one of those clamps and put it much much lower than my breasts. I could see him denying me of any sort of orgasm just because it would piss me off. 

I know he likes crops.

It would be a lie to say I didn't too.

But the question right now is what he has in mind at this exact moment. 

Better not be anal. I'm not exactly in the mood to try something that new to my body and that man promised preparation before we decided to do that if we did. 

"Kaden oh wonderful sexy master of my body and owner of my heart. are you just going to stare at me or are you going to take out your anger on my body in all the best ways?"

He made that odd purring noise I loved. 

I want to make the vampire purring noise too but I only have once. and that was during sex. Turned him on so much though. I think it was a vampire sex thing. purring is good.

"We haven't discussed what I feel like doing to you right now."

I licked my lips, "if its the candle wax thing baby, its fine. just start out small."

He looked at me for a long moment, "why is it I am the one who can read your mind and yet you always know just what I need?"

I snorted, "do you have any idea how many candles you lit while I was out?"

He smiled sweetly, picking up one of them and delving his fingers between my legs. "And it looks like you're more than okay with the idea. perfect."

I watched as he tilted the candle a bit, slight whine escaping my as he slowly dripped hot wax over me, playing with different heights to adjust the heat, his fingers never leaving my clít.

I didn't even realize I was growing louder and louder until he moved his fingers, shoving them into my mouth, "shh pet. you're beautiful like this and your whines arousing but we do have a guest. now suck."

I did as he told me to. By now I was used to the taste of myself. on his fingers, his tongue, his lips, his cōck. I was timid about it at first but after a while it just seems natural. 

Its not like its not from my body anyways. And he always seemed to like it.  

He moved the candle from my stomach, up, hot wax dripping over my sensitive breasts.

Probably knowing this would happen Kaden removed his fingers covered my mouth with his hand to muffle my scream. 

then his fingers traced back down my body to my aching sex again, "I love how wet this makes you love."

I bit my lip, the heat from the wax adding slowly as he put the candle aside and pulled something from the desk. 

A blindfold.

I almost rolled my eyes at him but when you need someone to touch your püssy and your hands are literally tied, you don't roll your eyes or question it.

Not even when he blindfolds you and flips you onto your stomach.

Definitely not when he leaves your for a moment and you just know he's naked when he returns to you. 

And I was not ever going to question it when he adjusts my binds and whispers to me that I have been such a good girl before slowly sliding into me. I moaned into the pillow as he fucked me slowly, almost sweetly, adjusting my hips more so that my back arched perfectly for him.

It came as a shock to my body when I felt something hot drip down over my spine and I bit the pillow. fangs piercing it slightly.

The way he was moving was almost torturous as he would do little things when I wouldn't expect them. Sink his teeth into my shoulder, drip wax here and there causing me to yelp and whine and moan every time, pull my hair a bit when he wanted to hear me moan for him. tell me I was a good girl as he ran his tongue over my neck. 

All the while keeping that same, slow, torturous pace. I needed more 

He knew it too.

I whined a bit at him, "kaden."

He chuckled lightly, leaning over me to whisper in my ear, "if you want it pet, you're going to have to be me for it." he nipped the skin beneath my ear, "earn it baby."

~~

a/n: next chapter may continue idk yet..depends if we like where this one is going and shiz.  I have yet to decide if I do. it was fun to write though. different than their usually hard fast passionate moments.