two

samantha's pov

i still hadn't talked to antonella, but as far as i know she's dating leo.

today was the day of the game, sergio had picked me up three hours ago. he insisted on picking up food to take while they practiced, even though i wasn't all that hungry.

i had lost my appetite the last couple days, i don't know if its stress or nervousness, or both.

i was sure antonella would be at the game, her new boyfriend is vice-captain.

we never broke up, but we stopped talking and i guess we just gave up. i didn't think we would be one of those couples affected by distance, but i was wrong.

we went up and ordered, then found a booth near the back .

"so are you nervous?"

of course he is what the hell.

"not as much as i thought i would be. i mean of course i want to win, but i'd rather do well. tonight's is a big night, with a lot of people i would like to make proud."

his eyes held some kind of admiration whenever he talked about football. the game wasn't just a sport to him, it was a factor that the majority of his life depended on.

"oh yeah, like who?

"Of course the obvious ones; my teammates, my coach, my parents. tonight's scout night, so i really need the chance to play well."

"there's also this girl, i know she'll be wearing my jersey, and i'm trying to get her to like me."

me, he was talking about me.

"well as far as i know, she's pretty impressed already."

i was blushing, and i'm absolutely positive he noticed.

new instagram post from sr4oficial

pregame snack with @samanthakol 💗😍

"what was barcelona like?"

"hot, very hot. besides that, it was nice. i usually hung out with the football kids, and of course the snobby girls in the group."

"you hung out with the futbol group?"

um yeah that's what i said.

"yeah, i grew up with neymar when we lived in brazil. i guess they were pretty welcoming."

sometimes i miss brazil, it was all just so much easier. neymar, bruna, and i, were best friends. it was all so simple back then.

"oh, i get it."

silence fell upon us, but it wasn't uncomfortable in any way.

"we should probably head to the school."

//
chapter two
i know it's super short, i ran out of ideas
i'm gonna update tonight again, on the game and everything.
!!! tell me who you wanna see in the next chapter

also check out mah new book
it's like hot or not, for different football teams .

don't forget to vote
💗💗