three

samantha's pov

"okay so, i'm gonna go warm up."

"sounds good."

with that sergio left and went onto the field, while i went and searched for gareth. he wasn't playing this game due to a hamstring injury, so i now had someone to talk to.

i finally found him sitting on the visitors side of the bleachers.

"what's up sammy?"

"just wondering why you're sitting over here."

"oh i like to hear people talk shit, it makes me laugh."

ok gareth you do you.

"do you mind if i join you?"

"not at all."

the thing about gareth was; he kept to himself, he definitely wasn't the most social on the team, that was marcelo. it was nice to talk to gareth, he always knew what to say.

"you know i'm happy sese found someone like you."

"we're not dating."

sadly.

"yet."

-

"you know what fuck you."

gareth and i both knew who that was.

sergio

we ran down the bleachers, as fast as gareth could go. turning into the front of the entrance, all of the madrid players crowded, sergio being in front of the rest of them. i pushed past all of the boys only to see the whole barcelona team in front of us.

"awe is ramos getting mad?"

sergio lifted his hand up, the whole team knew exactly what was about to happen. not one barcelona player had noticed me. as sese was about to swing, i grabbed his upper arm, finally making him notice me.

"stop."

this made both teams turn towards me.

"samantha?"

neymar was clearly confused, i didn't tell many people where i was going. though i just ignored him and pushed sergio towards the locker room.

"wanna tell me what happened?"

"i overheard them talking about gareth, and how he was a shit player. then they told me we didn't deserve to win and stuff like that."

"got it."

sergio sat beside me and laid his his head on my shoulder.

"i'm sorry."

"it's not your fault, just because i'm friends with them doesn't mean you have to apologize."

he got up and did something i definitely was not expecting.

he kissed me.

he fucking kissed me.