The meeting (part 2)

I sighed and turned around only to bump into a wall.
   But it wasn't a wall because when I looked up I was met with the two icy blue eyes from earlier.
   She's more beautiful up close.
  She had her blond hair pulled back into a ponytail. She had on a white t-shirt on with a black leather jacket on, some black jeans, and some white converse.
   Only when her arms wrapped around me. I was brought back. Tingles shot through my body shot through my when she touched me.
   She must have noticed it to, because she quickly let go and looked down at her hands.
   "I'm so sorry I didn't notice you standing behind me. I didn't mean to bump into you." I said.
   She chuckled and blushed slightly.
"it's alright. I should have said something instead of standing here all quiet and stupid. "
   I smiled "So what did you want?"
She blushed and scratched her neck, avoiding my eyes. "I um wanted to ask you if you needed any help finding your class. I haven't seem you here before. So that means your new."
   I sighed " yes I need your help"
  She smiled and met my eyes again."Can I see your schedule?"
I handed her my phone and she looked over my schedule.
  "It seems like we have all our classes together"
   I raised my eyebrows. "Really?"
   She looked away from my phone "yes me and my sister have all of  your classes"
  "You have a sister?"
"Yeah I have a twin sister I'm Ashley and she's Ashlyn but you can call me lea"
  She holds out her hand " I'm Ashley what's your name?"
  I slipped my hand in hers trying to ignore the tingles that shot through my arm when our hands touched. "I'm Sarah. It's nice to meet you Ashley."