The new kid

I smiled and gasp softly when she pulled me into a bone crushing hug.
  "Um Lea?"
   She pulled back shyly and blushed
     " I-im sorry Sarah it was a impulse I didn't mean to startle you "
   I chuckled and stepped back "So Are you going to show me to my class or what?"
  "Oh yeah I forgot." She flushed and grabbed my hand and started walking towards our class. Once our hands connected I felt the tingles again. Some part of me was screaming to jump her right in this hallway. And the other part was screaming for something far that I was missing.
   Once we reached the class she pulled me I'm front of her and looked deep into my eyes like she was searching my soul. Then out of no where, her icy blues turned glassy like she wasn't there.
     "Um Ashley?"
    She blinked rapidly and cleared her throat " Sorry I just um...Got lost in your eyes everything is fine love"
  I blushed and looked down. Then I felt her hand come up and tip my head back up.
  "Don't be embarrassed love. Its just me. "
  I smiled and mutter an okay and she reached behind me and opened the door for me.
  "After you my lady". I giggled and walked in.
    There was only three empty seats left in the class, so we walked to the back and sat down. Ashley at the end then me and then the empty.
   "Can I have everyone's attention please? " the teacher called from the front of the class.
    "Hello everyone I am your honors teacher Mr.Martinez." He turned and wrote his name on the board.
    "I won't be asigning seats this year so whoever two people your sitting next to, are your partners for the rest of the year. Befo-".
   He was interrupted by the door swinging open. And in stepping one of the most beautiful person that I've ever seen in my life.
  She had dirty blond hair. A grey  Nike sweater. Matching black Nike sweats and red and black lowtop Nike's.
  When I reached her eyes I gasped. Her eyes were a deep burgundy almost red and they were droppy like she just woke up.
  The next thing that hit me was a smell. Actually two smells. One was a apricot and peach smell that when I sniffed in her direction. The other smell was peach and it was coming from Ashley's direction.
  I turned towards Ashley She was staring at me intently. When I reached towards her hand I heard a loud growl and my head snapped in her direction.
   Before I could even blink she was right in front of me with her arms around me with her face in my neck growling.
'MINE'

This chapter is dedicated to patd-bvb-sws-ptv