(Sorta) English love affair Pt: 1

*a month later*
It has been a month since Carlee was introduced to the gang and Kellin, although she is yet to meet Calum due to him being in the hospital at the time of her visit. Trinity and Luke returned to Canada to attend school as did Carlee although she doesn't live in the same area. Alexis is with the boys back at Australia and Kellin is back on tour. (Just to fill y'all in. Okay! Sit back, relax and read up!)

Luke's POV~

I groan in announcing with my long legs crossed tightly as I knock on the bath room door.

"Ohhhh my god Trin hurry up!"

In response I hear a sigh "Yes Luke just let me finish my makeup"

"Nonononono I can't wait! I have to pee!"

Trinity cracks the door open a bit and I take advantage of it. I stick my foot in the door and grabs her wrist quickly pulling her out of the bathroom. I quickly pee and sigh in relief "I thought I was going to die"

Trinity chuckles a bit "I thought you were going to piss yourself"

I roll my eyes as I finish my business and flush the toilet. She opens the door seconds later and continues to do her makeup at the sink. I clear my throat, "I need to wash my hands" I say as if it wasn't obvious that she was in my way.

Trin simply shrugs in response so I work around her. I try to shuffle passed her but decided to just get over her. I brush her butt with my leg on accident causing her to glare at me. I just chuckle and shrug, wrapping my arms around her washing them in the small sink. Trinity just continues to do her makeup, mainly just eye makeup which is strange because her eyes are truly the most stunning things.

Anyway...

"Luke you've been washing your hands for 3 minutes let's go to school" I nod in response drying my hands and flicking off the bath room lights. I duck down so I don't hit my head or hair on the door frame as I speed walk through the house picking up Trin and I's bags. We hop out the front door and begin our trek to the huge brick school.

She seemed off but I think she was just nervous just going back to school again for the first time in a bit. I thought nothing of it as we continued to school. Trinity really seemed to tense up when we got closer to the school so I grab her hand to try to comfort her.

Trinity's POV~

I told myself I would get this all figured out but I haven't and now I'm going to pay for it. My entire body tenses just at the thought of entering that class room. What if he yells at me? What if I get detention? What if he calls my dad? What if h-

Luke's hand makes its way to mine and holds it tight. I flash him a quick smile before looking at the side walk leading up to the school. A cool chill runs down my spine cause me to shiver.

Here we go...

Luke and I jog up the few stairs there are leading up to the front doors.

Deep breaths. Just take deep breaths.

Luke stretches his arm across my face to open the large out dated door.

I walk in followed by Luke. My converse click on the ugly old looking tile floors as I make my way to my first class. Art!

As soon as Luke and I walk into the class we see Ms Cargo and smile to each other. She is only 36 and is the most fun and understanding person in the entire school. Luke and I are in love with her, she seems like the only teacher who cares.

Needless to say her class is amazing and flies by every time.

Ms. C notices Luke and I and sprints over from her desk to us.

"LUKE! TRIN! GUYS HOW HAVE YOU BEEN?" She hugged us both quickly with a smile spread widely on her face. We talk about school and her life until she asks us about everything is with us. Before we know it we are cut off by the bell.

"Oh shit! I mean, crap! Um, OK GUYS, UM, YOU ARE DISMISSED!" Ms. Cargo scatters to find the words to say.

*skips to last period*

You can do it. It's okay. Wait...I have

"Luke Hemmings to the attendance office please. " a muffled voice says through the school PA system.

ARE YOU KIDDING?! NO!

"LUKE NO!" I yell not realizing.

"Umm.." Luke looks around confused and awkwardly "Why not?"

Shit...think Trin, think!

"...I don't want you to be late for class!" I gush trying to cover my strange behaviour earlier.

"Trinity I'm going to the attendance office. If I'm late I'm sure it will be fine. I'll see you soon penguin. " He places his hand on my cheek followed a quick kiss on my other cheek before strolling down hallway.

Just do it.

It's just a class, go Trinity.

My palms are sweating as I grip the door handle. I take sharp breath and push the cool medal handle down and push open the door.

Just walk in.

I take a step through the door frame and look up. My eyes meet the back of my teacher. The door closes with a click noise.

What's his name?

He turns around and his hazel eyes meet my own.

He really does have nice eyes....

"How are things Miss Stewart?" He almost growls due to how deep his voice.

I clear my throat, "I-I'm..I'm okay"

"Tense Ms. Stewart?" He seems to have floated behind me leaning against the front of his desk with his feet crossed.

"No, just a bit out of place feeling" I say building my confidence seeing how relaxed he is. 

"If you need assistance with any work, or if you have any questions. Please let me know, it's my job to help you learn" He said flashing me a quick and stiff smirk.

"Thanks a lot" I say trying to sound as nice as I can "I'm sorry if that came off rude..I really meant to be thankful for your gen-"

He's gone again.

I turn over my shoulder and he's by the windows looking out of it.

"Don't worry Ms. Stewart, I understand. " He sends me a pleasant smile, but this time a true smile.

Wow he actually smiles

"Im sorry but if you don't mind please take your seat the bell will be ring shortly. " He's raspy voices is chased seconds later by the sound of the bell and a flood of students, including my favourite blond haired and blue eyes Aussie, enters the class.

Our teacher nods to every other student and welcomes them to their last period of the day.