Chapter 3

Lucy's POV

After my wounds healed, I walked out of the infirmary, only to be greeted with cold glares. I sat down at the bar, feeling like my skull was being pierced though with the malicious, venom filled glares.  "Ohayo Mira, can I have my usual?" I asked. "Strawberry milkshake?" Mira replied sweetly. I nodded. "Coming right up!" She answered with a smile. As I waited for my milkshake, I heard crying approaching me, quickly. I turned to see a crying Happy, Wendy, a sobbing Lisanna, and a sad Carla. "What happened to you guys?" I exclaimed, surprise that somebody would do this to them and angry at the same time. "N-N-at-su *sob* w-want-ed t-to... *sob* *sob* k-k-k-ki-c-k *sob* *sob* *sob* *sob*-" Lisanna stuttered, sobbing, but before she could finish, a way-too-familiar voice cut her off. "Yo Luce! We're kicking you off the team so Lisanna can join! You're just a weakling, the STRONGEST team in FIORE doesn't need a weakling like you to drag us down. Also, the STRONGEST GUILD IN ALL OF FIORE DOESN'T NEED A WEAKLING LIKE YOU!!! You are a terrible excuse for a Fairy Tail wizard." Natsu yelled energetically. "Yeah,"  Gray chimed in. "You're not brave, not strong, not powerful, and you ALWAYS complain about you stupid rent." "Also," Added Erza "We always have to protect you on missions, you always come back without a scratch and we come back with wound that leave scars." The last few strings that were holding my heart together were cut. My heart, then shattered. Into tiny little broken pieces... Forever. I smiled sadly, turned on my heel and walked to Master's office. "Master" I whispered as I gently knocked on the door. "Can I come in?" When I heard a gruff "Uh huh" I opened the door and stepped inside, closing out the malicious guild behind me.

Master's POV

I was doing my paperwork when I heard a soft, gentle knock on my door. "Master" A soft voice called. "Can I come in?"  I sighed and "Uh huh." And with that a seemly sad Lucy stepped into the room, closing the door gently. "Do you need anything, my child?" What I heard next shocked me to the bone.

"Gramps..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I want to leave Fairy Tail."

Aaaaaaaaaaand CUT!!! Find out the others reactions in the next chappie! MAYBE!!! Ja ne~