Chapter 9

The amazing icon above is by fatema-chan ! Go check her books out! They're really great!

Lucy's POV

"-me, Hime, HIME!!" I woke up to someone yelling in my ear. Probably Weissologia. I flopped over and threw a black pillow at whoever was there.

"Ahh! I hate black!!" And the person fell over with a thud. Yup. Definitely Weissologia.

"Weis, I don't get how you hate black so much but you are still best friends with Skiadrum." And that was probably Elentiya. Ever the voice of wisdom -- wait, more like voice of snarky and smart a** comments.

"Bwahahahaha!!" Another voice roared with laughter. "Hime, that was hilarious!" Acnologia. Oops. I forgot that they can hear my thoughts and vice versa. I sighed. With this going on, I'd never be able to get back to sleep. Oh well, I'll just wake up. Oh! It's time for my revenge! I suddenly sat up from my black and white canopy bed, knocking heads with like 6 people -- dragons in human form, btw, in the process.

"Ouch!"
"Owww!"
"Hey!"
"What the hell?"
"Watch out!"

Oh. 5 people. I opened my eyes, and declared brightly, "Ohayo minna!" I was greeted by a room full of, uh, 15 dragons. Most of them looked happy, though I could see that it was just a fake smile, since most of their eyebrows were twitching with frustration.

"Good morning? Hime, it's 7:00 am already!" Watehyn started, faking anger. That drama queen. Well, Igneel's more of a drama queen, but wait, he's a guy, so drama king? "You've got to get ready and..." she trailed off, unsure of her next words. I whined like a baby. "It's only 7:00 am, Watehyn! I'm a growing girl! I need my sleep!" Everyone rolled their eyes. "Anyways, you've gotta get ready to go to Earthland, kiddo." I turned and was greeted with a man who looked like Gajeel, but with more piercings, faintly silver streaked hair (BTW, this is not because he is old, it's just like sting's white drive, and rogue's shadow drive, you know how their hair has streaks of their element's color? It's like that) and traces of scales here and there. Well, all the dragons had traces of scales here and there, like they were in permanent dragon drive. But not that many scales. And the hair thingy. I sighed. "Fiiiiiiiinnnnnnnneeeeeeeee......" I said, dragging my words out, again, like a baby. "Now, get out!"

--After Lucy's done changing--

I meet my parents, Damien, the King of Darkness (half of the Universe), and Layla, the Queen of Light (the other half of the Universe), down in the dining room of our castle. "Good morning sweetheart." My mom greeted me first. She was sitting at the counter sipping coffee. Yes, we have a normal sized dining room that's just like any other one any other family would have, the kind where there's the kitchen, and the island countertop, with the bar stools, and a round table for three. Yes, my mom cooks. I do too. We have the fancy dining rooms -- more like banquet halls -- and huge professional like other castles do, but that's only for when we have guests or parties. Like my coronation party. "Mornin' mom! Mornin' dad!" I said with a big smile on my face, turning towards my dad, who had been pretending to hide behind a huge newspaper. "Aww, you caught me!" He faked frustration, then put down the newspaper and spread his arms for a hug. Yeah. I know. We're acting like a normal family. When we're the King/Queen/Princess of the Universe. Funny, huh? "Want some pancakes?" Mom asked, holding out two plates of delicious looking pancakes. "Yeah! Thanks mom!" I grabbed the plate and rushed away, since I knew that Dad would start flirting with Mom. And lo and behold, I heard faint giggles and cheesy pickup lines emitting from the place I just left. I sighed, this time with a smile on my face. No matter how old they are and where they are, Mom and Dad are still deeply in love. I wish I could meet someone who'd love me like that.... My thoughts were interrupted by a small voice next to my ear. "Maybe you'll met that person today." Momo? "Since when were you a love guru?" I asked, laughing at the antics of my small exceed. "I'm excited for Earthland. What do you expect?" She huffed frustrated. I giggled. "Come on, let's go then!" And we walked -- well, I walked, she flew -- towards the portal to Earthland.