Chapter 7

Lucy's POV

Along with Momo, Elentiya took me to the Dragon Palace. When we got there, I was immediately pushed to the ground by many unfamiliar people. "U-U-h..... E-E-lentiya? Who are these people?" She just smiled warmly. "You'll know soon."  THE people in front of me all jumped in to the air and transformed into..... dragons? "Hime-sama! We missed you!" A burgundy dragon with a yellow belly remarked. "Igneel?" I questioned, unsure. "Ah, yes! I believe my boy Natsu has told you... of...me......." He trailed off, seeing my visibly darkened expression. "Is okay." I looked up, smiling. "I'm gonna get revenge one day!" The dragons and Momo seems to be all very surprised at my enthusiasm. I'm too lazy, so I'll just describe the dragons.
Igneel: Fire Dragon
Grandine (or Grandeeny of Grandina or however you want to speed it): Sky Dragon
Metalicana: Iron Dragon
Skaidrum: Black/Dark Dragon
Weissologia: White Dragon
Electyll: Lightning Dragon
Poirynd: Poison Dragon
Elentiya: Elemental Dragon
Acnologia: Evil Dragon (but he is still under Lucy's control)
Muscoure: Music Dragon
Watehyn: Water Dragon
Ewarthl: Earth Dragon
Ntureos: Nature Dragon
Icyn: Ice Dragon
Celistym: Celestial Dragon 
And those were just the elemental dragons. In Dragonias, there were thousands upon thousands of dragons. And, they all happened to sense me at the same time, and all came rushing. I was squished under a pile of newly transformed bodies (obviously they transformed from their dragon form into their human form before they hugged me, or else I would have been turned into a chichinashi -- a pancake. "M-M-o-mo.... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!" But that traitor just stood with Elentiya and the others and giggled. Seriously, while her master was being squished, she just stood by and did nothing. Well, she did something. She giggled. Ugh.... (-_-) I'm too lazy, so I'll just skip to the exciting part. I was reunited with my mother, the one and only, Layla Heartfilia. It was a tearful reunion, and she explained to me that my 'father' was actually her brother, my uncle, and that she had to leave, and cast a concealing spell on me, because her magic was needed in Dragonias, and that she was the Light Queen, and my father was the Dark King. But he's not evil. And she also told me that she took my memories so I'd be safe, and that I'd meet my dad tonight. Then she restored my powers. But I still had to train more. And the best part was, I was the heir to the throne of the universe, so I ruled over angels, gods, demons, darkness, light, unicorns, fairies, and much more. Oh yeah, and whenever I finished my training with a species, of in the dragons case, the main dragons, i would receive a new look. Like, whenever I used a power that I learnt from that dragon/species, I would automatically transform into that form. So cool!