Chapter Three

Karma’s P.O.V Dream

I was in a dark room. I didn’t know where exactly I was. Not until The lights glowed the room. It was that man, a bullet hole in his throat. “What a pretty redhead. So cute. You’re hair is like blood. Such a hottie for a boy.” I pulled out the gun that I killed him with. “Get away from me!” I turned off the safety. “Shoot me and I’ll kill him.” I looked at who he was holding. Nagisa. “Get away from him!” I shouted angrily. The man smirked and dropped him. He walked towards me, grabbing onto my hair. “You sure are daring little boy.” His thumb traced my lips. I glared and grabbed the knife from his pocket. “You hurt Nagisa didn’t you?” I noticed Nagisa wasn’t moving. “Oh you don’t need to worry about that. You have me.” My eyesight turned sharp and full of bloodlust. I stabbed him in his heart. “Don’t ever touch him again. I won’t let you.” I pulled the knife out and my hand inside grabbing his heart. “I love him too much for you to hurt him.” The blood of his heart splattered onto me.

Third person

    Karma jumped up panting. Just a nightmare. He had killed someone. The same man who he killed. Isogai stirred and opened his eyes, seeing Karma awake. “Hey, are you alright?” Isogai asked, sitting up on the bed that he was sharing with Karma. His friend nodded. “You want to talk about it?” Isogai asked. The redhead shook his head and laid back on the pillow they were sharing. “Hey Karma, can I ask you something?” The brunette asked as he laid back down. “Go ahead.” Karma looked over at Isogai who was facing him. “If someone attacked the one you really cared about, what would you do?” He asked. Did he know? “Well I would do anything I could to protect them. Even if I had to kill I would do so. Why’d you ask?” Karma was curious why one of his classmates would ask about that. To put him into more shock was that this was the class rep asking this. “It's nothing. Just get back to sleep…”

The next morning was a pain. He grabbed his clothes that were now clean on and grabbed his bag and headed out the door since he knew Isogai already left. His thoughts lingered to last night and what happened to the man. He turned around again to his home. I’ll be a bit late, no problem. He walked at a faster pace and burst into a sprint until he opened the door. He stumbled back as he smelled the dead man from afar. He shivered as he walked closer to the body and lifted the dead man up and put him in a bag. He dragged the body out to the ditch far away from his home. He went back and grabbed a washcloth then turned on the faucet to get the towel wet. He bent down to clean up all the blood that he could. This is bullshit. Why did that have to happen? Was it just payback from being a violent asshole? Thanks life for kicking my ass and sending me to the fear drive. Karma laughed to cover up his shaking. He chucked the washcloth into the trashcan and filled up Mouse’s food bowl. “Sorry bud, but I can’t stay.” He walked back outside and locked the door. He soon got to school and everyone was looking at him. “Karma! You shouldn’t be late! You missed out on a good lesson!” Koro-Sensei scolded but Karma brushed him off and sat down on his seat. He laid his head down on his desk and quickly passed out on the desk.

    Someone was shaking and three students stood before him. Isogai, Maehara, and Nagisa were in front of him with a serious face. “Karma, we need to talk.” Maehara was the first to say something. 3. “What is it?” Karma asked as he sat up in his chair. “Don’t freak out…” Isogai mumbled. 2. “Who did you kill?” Nagisa asked. 1. Did my world just break in front of me?