Chapter 1

The blond muni princess sat on the floor in front of a pile of movies trying to choose one while a certain red headed demon sat on the couch.

"Hey Marco are you done making those nachos!" Star shouted

"Im Almost done" Marco shouted from the kitchen

"Good because I just picked the movie" she said jumping holding up a romantic comedy movie.
The demon who sat on the couch scowled.

"What no way! that movie looks so lame we should watch what these mortals consider a scary movies their still bad but far more tolerable to watch."

Star then sticked out her toung "no way! I pick this one it has a puppy in the cover and hearts" she said exited and continued to put the movie on.

Marco then came into the living room holding a plate of nachos
"Come on Tom its Stars turn to pick the movie, besides last time we saw a scary movie you wouldn't shut up about how inaccurate the possesion was" the boy said.

"Hey its not my fault you mortals cant properly depict my peoples work" he said.

"Ok ok shush you two its starting" Star said excitedly bouncing in her seat.

They all sat down on the couch and started to watch the movie. This had become the usual activity for all of them ever since Tom stated that he was over star and wanted to be friends again. The two decided to give the pink haired demon another chance and soon all three became good friends. In fact Tom was starting to have feelings for a certain brunet.

Halfway thru the movie tom looked over at macro staring his hair trying to resist petting it. 'Damn should have brought my bunny' he thought begrugenly.

Marco was focused on the movie so much he didn't notice tom staring

'Hm maybe he wont notice if i did this' tom thought then made the sound of a yawn and stretched his arm about to try to put it on Marco shoulder until
He shifted

"hey you ok?" He asked

"What oh yha im fine just stretching" he said and Marco turned his attention back to the movie

A few minutes later Marco got up to use the restroom leaving Star and Tom alone.

"I saw that" Star sang

"Saw what?"

"You trying to put the moves on Marco also the fake yawn trick really"

"Yah i think your seeing things because I didn't do that"

"Oh please tom I know you and I can tell you really like Marco. Why don't you just ask him out"

"Come on star I don't think he even likes me. Besides its not like he's gunna let me take him out, after all I've done" Tom said sadly.

"Oh Tom you know we both forgive you and come on you'll never know if he likes you or not unless you ask.he probably likes you and would say yes.Oh and then you can get married and ill so be macros maid of honer!!!!! " she said exited

"Not gunna happen star I'm not telling him" Just then Marco came down the stairs "hey what did i miss"

"Nothing" both Star and Tom responded then they all went back to watching the rest of the movie.
------------------------
End of chapter one hope you guys like it so far.