Chapter 3

The day of the convention arrives and Tom returns to earth with. He knocks on the door of the Diaz's home. Star opens the door.

"Tom your here! Perfect timing me and Marco just finished getting ready. oh hey you brought the egg with you cool"

"Yah thought you and Marco might want too see it but it wont hatch yet, not until a few weeks later.  Wow you look amazing star" he said to her. Star looked like a graceful worrier with her outfit and her sword on her hips.

"Aww thanks Tom but, bust wait until you see Marcos costume." She said wiggling her eyebrows.

"What are you talking abou-...." Tom stoped mid sentence gaping at Marco who had just come down the stairs.

"Hey Tom what do you think?" Marco asked he wore his outfit witch perfectly outlined his thin frame. He also had on a pair of fake pointed elf ears That only made him look cuter. At least that was what Tom thought.

"you look cu- ,cool yha you look cool." Tom blushed and quickly tried regaining his composure.

"Thanks! Ok come on lets go tell my dad were ready to go"

"Wait Marco I've been working on my teleporting spell I can just zap us there look" star said raising her wand pointing it to a potted plant and said the spell. A lasers shot out of her wand witch made the pot disappear but left the plant.

"Uhhh lets just ask my dad"

"Yha good idea" star said.

-----------------------
Sorry this is a short chapter